Libor Kozák

samjp26

14 hours ago, Czechlad said:

That has absolutely nothing to do with what was being said.

Imagine if someone asks what car I drive. I say a Mazda. Then that person says okay thank you. Then a random person comes in and says oh well the Mazda is shit and no one should purchase it.

You have no reason to come in and say that. It just makes you look like a dickhead. 

Haha that's absolutely nothing like it. And thanks for the insult. 

You don't own Kozak, you haven't spent money to purchase Kozak. A ridiculous comparison.

10 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

D C Jonah you do realise it looks as like you are on some weird one man campaign to shoot down everything positive or hopeful relating to Kozak.

what did the guy ever do to you?

We paid a fairly decent amount of money for him, his injuries have been borderline tragic, he clearly wants to do well for the club, he can only score goals in the matches he plays, which in this case is the U21a. 

Why can't you just support him and hope that he gets a chance and scores some goals for our team, a team that currently can't score for toffee, even if it never happens.

Instead of pages and pages of endless 'he's not good enough, doesn't deserve to play for us or in this league' type remarks, it's tedious as hell.

Read your posts and appreciate how obvious it is that you have an irrational hatred of a player that has done very little to deserve it.

He's shit and I don't rate him and don't want him playing for my team. The only reason I respond often is the amount of posts saying he should be playing, or he's a proven goal scorer and other nonsense. 

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

He's shit and I don't rate him and don't want him playing for my team. The only reason I respond often is the amount of posts saying he should be playing, or he's a proven goal scorer and other nonsense. 

Well, he is a proven goal scorer.

3 minutes ago, momo said:

He is a proven goalscorer on every level he has played, even the PL for Villa.

He has never scored more than 10 goals in a season outside Czech 2nd league. He got 25 in 109 games in Italy not really proven scorer since 10 came in Europa League

• Like 1

when fit hes a decent squad player but thats it. no way in a million years would kozak be your main striker for the season because hes too slow and he just does not score enough. i liked him pre season and he holds the ball up well but nah i  dont think hes quite good enough.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, penguin said:

I don't think you know what a proven goalscorer is.

Yes, insult me. Good way to get your point.

23 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has never scored more than 10 goals in a season outside Czech 2nd league. He got 25 in 109 games in Italy not really proven scorer since 10 came in Europa League

Kozak's 25 goals in 109 games in Italy's Seria A/Europa League vs. Gestede's 3 goals in 15 games for Villa in all domestic competitions. And Gestede only had that one spell at Blackburn with goalscoring stability. The rest is 17 goals in 132 appearances. Kozak has proved that he scores for Villa everywhere: Premier League, pre season, U21, reserves.

Gestede pre-Blackburn:

2005–2010 Metz B 27 (3)
2007–2011 Metz 28 (3)
2009–2010 Cannes (loan) 22 (4)
2011–2014 Cardiff City 55 (7)
Edited by momo

It wasn't intended as an insult, it's a genuine point. He isn't a proven goalscorer, arguing obvious is madness, your definition of a proven goalscorer is clearly wrong.

You're also wrong about Gestede. He scored 13 in 27 in the 2013/12014 season and 20 in 39 in 2014/2015, so clearly not one spell, not that a comparison to Gestede has anything to do with Kozak being defined as a proven goalscorer.

Edited by penguin

6 hours ago, DCJonah said:

i don't even need to respond, you make yourself look like an ass without anyone else's help

Edited by VillanousOne

3 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

i don't even need to respond, you make yourself look like an ass without anyone else's help

Another insult. Nice. Have I insulted you? I've shared my opinion on a villa player on a villa forum, you've decided to insult someone who disagrees with you. 

I think you've shown more than I have or will. Thanks.

35 minutes ago, penguin said:

It wasn't intended as an insult, it's a genuine point. He isn't a proven goalscorer, arguing obvious is madness, your definition of a proven goalscorer is clearly wrong.

You're also wrong about Gestede. He scored 13 in 27 in the 2013/12014 season and 20 in 39 in 2014/2015, so clearly not one spell, not that a comparison to Gestede has anything to do with Kozak being defined as a proven goalscorer.

And Kozak scored 19 in 41 between 2006 and 2008. And this is disregarded because it is lower league.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â