Libor Kozák

samjp26

I think the subject of my post has struck a nerve with you, I think the use of profanity has indicated you are upset by my question and post

Not at all. It was just in fact one of the stupidest things I've read on here.

I honestly do not believe you have passion for anything Aston Villa. I will not lie, your invariable unenthusiastic views irritate me.

Haha and like I give a shit.

This is typical of your cold and detached attitude. The Kozak celebration did mean something to those who were present. It creates a connection between the supporters and player(s), it showed Libor wants to do well for the club and the fans. It is not always about winning or success following a football club.

Yeah you're right we've got an improvement in commercial income to sing and dance about.

I imagine it would be the first time you have given anything on this forum serious thought. Not to worry though, I will be on hand if you have any juvenile questions to ask.

Brilliant.

You tell someone who has a different opinion than you to go and support another team and I'm the juvenile?

At the end of the day I don't rate kozak and you do, I'm glad you enjoy your emotional attachment to him when he celebrates.

Edited by Big_John_10

I think the subject of my post has struck a nerve with you, I think the use of profanity has indicated you are upset by my question and post

John, it is good to know you have learned how to use the copy and paste function. 

John, it is good to know you have learned how to use the copy and paste function.

Yeah that's about your level.

Not at all. It was just in fact one of the stupidest things I've read on here.

I am glad to know you do not read the majority of your own posts.

Haha and like I give a shit.

I sussed that one out a while back.

Yeah you're right we've got an improvement in commercial income to sing and dance about.

Mature and intelligent response as usual John. Let it go.

Brilliant.

You tell someone who has a different opinion than you to go and support another team and I'm the juvenile? 

I am genuinely concerned for your happiness, I think supporting another team will make you feel better about yourself. It is a serious suggestion.

At the end of the day I don't rate kozak and you do, I'm glad you enjoy your emotional attachment to him when he celebrates. 

I am happy when Villa score, and I am also happy when one of our players does well for us. I will enjoy my emotional attachment to Kozak's goal celebrations over your unhealthy and bitter obsession with Lerner.

Yeah that's about your level.

Great.

GENTLEMAN you are aware that all I originally did in this thread was say I didn't think Kozak played well while giving him credit for scoring and acknowledging he has a knack of getting in the right areas. I even agreed with someone who said he can play a good role in our squad.

Then you went mad.

I'm not sure where else this can go. You've got no interest in actually discussing the player you've just come up with reasons to moan at someone who disagrees with you. I was talking about the players qualities and you shift the argument to inspirational celebrations.

I'll repeat my earlier question. If we sold benteke in the summer would you be happy for kozak to be our number 1 main striker?

Edited by Big_John_10

One thing that annoys me about our fans they was clapping at Peter Crouch for appreciation the other day!! When he was a young promising 21/22. The amount of stick the guy got at Villa when he wasn't as confident then with ball at his feet or with his head (but obvious potential was there)  was unreal... Gone on to prove those people wrong, scored lot of goals for England, moved to Liverpool and Spurs some amazing goals and a constant threat to most teams!!

Kozak could be VERY similar to Crouch within time, if people get off his back!! has same attributes to Peter!! and wasn't till Peter was about 26/27 he was starting to show it at Liverpool!! Crouch is very good striker... Kozak has same nifty feet and intelligent runs and like Crouch his heading not his best attribute... I mean 4 goals in 7 starts for us (like a tall Darren Bent)

I like Kozak and find it strange why people are suddenly writing him off, it's his job to score goals for us, and he is doing just that!

...and the same 'fans' probably boo Gareth Barry despite 11 years of service and boo Young despite being our most productive attacking midfielder for many years.

• Like 1

I don't think many could deny Kozak will be a good player for us, he just needs a consistent team around him.

Also the fact Benteke is so bad at the moment makes many willing to sell him.

I think though the only way we will get some quality and experience in the team is to cash in on Tekkers, but the big question is will Lerner let Lambo spend the money, and will Lambo choose to if he could?

Okore and Kozak were 4m plus signings, so even if lambert opts for that level of signing in jam then there is some hope

and cheer Milner who **** off at 1st opportunity like Downing

Yes the love for Milner yet the dislike for Young baffles me. Young was better player at Villa. Maybe Milner had one really good season for us for Young gave us several.

and cheer Milner who **** off at 1st opportunity like Downing

Yes the love for Milner yet the dislike for Young baffles me. Young was better player at Villa. Maybe Milner had one really good season for us for Young gave us several.

They both left with our reluctant blessing tbf.  Young wasn't booed until that dive against us.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â