Libor Kozák

samjp26

Looks really good for Czech but terrible for Villa. Difference is the midfielders around him.

How will better midfielders stop being outmuscled by every CB he comes up against?

For me he's short playing against the best defences, Spurs have one of the best defences in the league and he's barely had a kick in either game against them.

Yes I know the service wasn't great but good strikers make things happen. Benteke made things happen when he came on and we still had the same players creating for him.

I maintain he'll score a crucial winner or two for us this season coming off the bench but he won't be regular scorer and god help us if Lambert thinks he's Benteke's long term replacement. I bleeding hope not.

I really the fact that Lambert went for him over a AM or CB mean't he would really be something special. but it really looks like those funds would have been better spent elsewhere ....as I have said in another thread, would Helenuis have fared any worse today ?

It's sadly looking that way at present agreed. His last three games have been woeful to my mind. It's not like he was great at Norwich either to be fair, Weimann set him up perfectly for a goal and he completely arsed it up by aiming for the smallest possible angle available to him. It was only Gabby's quick thinking and sticking it right on a plate for him that saved his blushes then (thankfully)

Sadly he's looking far more Cascarino than Carew at the moment

I'm actually surprised he has been so poor physically and aerially. I never thought he that good at Lazio but he did at least look efficient in those two departments. Shows the gap physically between the Premier League and Serie A I suppose.

I'm just glad we didn't buy that creative midfielder all the experts on here were saying we didn't need instead of Kozak

Genius bit of business

Like 99.9% of posters on Villatalk wanted a creative midfielder. Not really sure what experts you're referring to?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â