AndyClarke

I'm horrible at this game, and had villa bottom of the table in January in my second season. I actually do decent transfer work though, so the squad was good, and pochettino came in and lead them to safety.

Of course, a couple months later a rich tycoon came in and bought the club. This game can be maddening.

One thing that bugs me, you get assistants advice which is great, but by the time you read it (quite a bit of text sometimes) it then disappears before you can click "apply advice" and then you have to click to open that section up and...well.. by the time that is finished you have gone on 5/10/15 mins in the game.

Ggrrrrr.

Eastleigh to Plymouth, Plymouth to Sheffield United (saved them from relegation) and then Villa (relegated to the Championship again) came in for me, so I jumped at the chance to rebuild my club, so from Sheff Utd to Villa...

One thing that bugs me, you get assistants advice which is great, but by the time you read it (quite a bit of text sometimes) it then disappears before you can click "apply advice" and then you have to click to open that section up and...well.. by the time that is finished you have gone on 5/10/15 mins in the game.

Ggrrrrr.

So lower the match speed

Eastleigh to Plymouth, Plymouth to Sheffield United (saved them from relegation) and then Villa (relegated to the Championship again) came in for me, so I jumped at the chance to rebuild my club, so from Sheff Utd to Villa...

Good luck with that! I got the Villa job in my career on FM12 and they were in a right mess in the Championship, hopefully they're not as bad for you.

Won Champions League and Bundesliga with BvB last season. Spent the summer shifting out all higher earners bar Hummels, and playing all the youth players I invested in three seasons ago. Will be a long season, but should hold me in good stead for the future. I'm a little obsessed with this years Champo, its immense.

I started unemployed and got the job as West Ham boss. They were bottom, managed to get them up to 15th by beating Man City and Chelsea (Carroll is crap though). And then lost my last 5 games, got relegated on the last day and sacked.

Ggrrrrr.

So lower the match speed

It is very slow, but by the time I have seen it, read it, made a decision and gone to click apply, it has gone.

Good luck with that! I got the Villa job in my career on FM12 and they were in a right mess in the Championship, hopefully they're not as bad for you.

They are in quite a mess but a new owner is in and there are plenty of funds in the bank so...

Â