AndyClarke

First FM game i have really given a go and gotten into, can't put it away at all!

Anyway, started a game with Villa and took some time to find a decent tactic, but then went on a decent streak. Currentlyin march placed 10th in the league and in the semis in the Fa-cup. The thing is tough, not long after i started playing well, players started coming to me telling me gow they felt we were underavhieving, even tough i've been placed betwen 5th and 10th ever since, above the boards target, but according to reporters and players way wayy worse than i should be performing. Now some of the players want out, and start handing in transfer requests. Anyone else have experienced something like it? bug?

still very much enjoying the game tough! 

I've still only played 2 matches on this, just like last year I can't get into it. Hopefully I will soon.

Seeing things like Everton storming the league and Villa coming second in the first season are putting me off a bit though, tbh

Gabby is indeed really crap

he scored 2 for me in 29 appearances an 1 assist he contributes by winning headers wide left and closing down full backs he works hard Jordan Graham is slowly replacing him  his work rate is not as good though

I was struggling to get into it too, think its about getting past the first 6 months and then when you start being able to build your own team and change stuff up it gets more interesting.

Maybe it's the effect of starting to have more of your own players? I know when I play I always feel more interested in the players I sign and seeing their progress compared to a squad I inherit.

Started off with obviously Villa and like FM13 you have no cash and have to sell before you buy practically anyone, its going to be a long night. Plus Gabby, Weimann, Tonev, Helenius and Okore out injured :@

Edited by Avflife

I really want to sell Benteke but can't get anything over 12m for him.

He's a moaning little whining shit.

He wants a new contract, but wants 30k more than I can give him. So I then "interacted with the board".... they agreed he should stay, but by the time they got round to sorting it out he put in a transfer request.

He's fecking useless too. Just can't get him playing properly. Constantly unhappy.

I'm having second season syndrome too, qualified for the next stages of Champions League, but about 9th in the League at Xmas. :(

Benteke whining during a transfer window, I've got that bit nice and accurate then!

He has only made a fuss in one IRL though? It is constant in fm14.

H'es only had the chance to make a fuss in one irl though.

Precisely and he made a big fuss from the end of season onwards!

Anyhow, I wasn't being totally serious. In the tests I ran 90% of the time he was still at Villa in season 2, but most of the time wanting to go to a bigger club.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â