Manchester United

BOF

To be fair, making her drive, and pay for parking, and wearing a tracksuit is inexcusable regardless of how much he earns or who he is.

(assuming he can drive. if not then her driving is fair enough)

was reading at time he was on 300 a week so wasnt the millionaire she was expecting :D

id be more concerned why a 25 year old going out with 18 year old, she not a bit old :P

Rodriguez got another assist yesterday against the league leaders, now 9 goals 3 assists for the season, also made two tackles and two key passes on the night.

how did Mata do for United against the bottom club? One assist, 4 key passes and one tackle.

so they would have beaten Cardiff 1-0 rather than 2-0 without all £37.1 million of him so buying him has changed the attacking side of things by one goal a game against the worst team in the league.

this calls for much more hype.

Whisper it, but United may have put one over Jose with Mata deal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2547660/Manchester-United-one-Mourinho-Mata-swoop-Martin-Samuel.html

Clint-Eastwood.gif

Fair point Stevo there are a couple of etiquette fails but to her behaviour is horrible.

Yeah of course. She sounds like a clearing in the woods.

But any girl would have cause to complain if that happened to them, regardless of who the bloke was.

Just not sell it to the Sun.

I worked in basingstoke a few years back, I found half a lager and packet of peanuts was normally enough to get me laid  :P

I dunno, I'd put out on the first date if I got taken to Nando's.

I'll try and remember that Gareth!

So did anyone watch the game last night?

Too early to judge Mata, I know but he was a passenger I thought for much of the game and had little impact. The assist was hardly anything to write home about as the goal was all down to Ashley Young. van Persie's return had a larger impact. They looked much more likely to create something when they got the ball forward. That said I thought they were pretty average. Cardiff had a good 15 min spell in 2nd half and could have easily made it 1-1. They played Campbell as the lone striker and he was awful. I worry for Solskjær. He's not gonna get many goals from Campbell when he's that isolated. Maybe Jones will make a difference, but I wouldn't count on it. I'd hate to see them go down and he gets sacked and never to be seen again the Premier League. He needs a lot more time I fear.

I'm an Adnan Januzaj fan now hahaha.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/adnan-januzaj-develops-test-help-young-footballers-dating-211634921--sow.html

Adnan Januzaj develops test to help young footballers in the dating scene
BrooksPeck40-jpg_195547.jpg
By Brooks Peck January 27, 2014 4:16 PM Dirty Tackle

View gallery

januzafnand.jpg

(Getty/The Sun)

Life is changing very fast for 18-year-old Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj. He's been put in the spotlight as a rising star at one of the biggest clubs in the world and he has no less than five countries competing for his international services. Given all this, it can be very difficult for a teenager to know who his friends are and who is just out to take advantage of him. So Januzaj has developed a system to simplify at least one segment of his life. This may not have been intentional.

One of the most famous scenes in A Bronx Tale is when mob boss Sonny explains The Door Test — a way to see if one's date is self-centered or not. Now, Adnan Januzaj has The Nando's Test, in which he wears track bottoms and takes his date to chicken joint Nando's. If she sells her story to The Sun, she fails and the relationship ends right there. And one Melissa Mckenzie failed with flying colors.

From Eurosport:

First things first, they met on a social networking site, so he knew nothing about her except whatever Marilyn Monroe quotes were on her profile. He had to be on guard. Secondly, she even admits that she expected a flashy car, so she clearly had a preconceived notion of what a date with a professional football should be. Note there is no mention of his personality or admiration for him not being materialistic.

"I’ve never met anyone so stingy in my life," she told The Sun. "I was so excited for the date. We met on a social network site and I got all dressed up and even got my make-up done – costing me £30.

"I expected him to come to me in a flashy car but I ended up driving him about in my old blue Fiesta and I was left to pay and display. Then he said he was taking me to Nando’s – my face fell."

If she didn't sell her story to The Sun, he probably would've picked her up for their second date in a brand new Ferrari and lavished her with expensive gifts before taking her to the finest restaurant in town. Or he would've taken her back to Nando's because Nando's is delicious and he was actually just hoping for a cheap hookup the whole time.

This failed romance actually did work out pretty well for Januzaj, though. Upon seeing Ms. Mckenzie's story, Nando's sent Januzaj a £50 gift card. So maybe this was just an elaborate plan to get free Nando's the whole time. Adnan Januzaj might be the smartest footballer of all time.

- - - - - - -

If he takes a girl out and spends a shit ton of cash on the night out he gets called a flashy clearing in the woods.

He behaves in a completely reasonable way and gets called out as tight by a completely repulsive gold digging slapper.

Good on the kid. He's in a no win situation.

Anyone who goes out in tracksuit other than to perform physical exercise is deserving of ridicule

Too early to judge Mata, I know but he was a passenger I thought for much of the game and had little impact. The assist was hardly anything to write home about 

Its because he is yesterdays man! How may 'key passes' or 'tackles' did Mata make? Not enough I tells ya! He's finished. He may as well take himself off to Beachy Head and end it all as he'll never be as effective as Jay Rodriguez!

Edited by Xela
  • Like 3

I'm an Adnan Januzaj fan now hahaha.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/adnan-januzaj-develops-test-help-young-footballers-dating-211634921--sow.html

Adnan Januzaj develops test to help young footballers in the dating scene
BrooksPeck40-jpg_195547.jpg
By Brooks Peck January 27, 2014 4:16 PM Dirty Tackle

View gallery

januzafnand.jpg

(Getty/The Sun)

Life is changing very fast for 18-year-old Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj. He's been put in the spotlight as a rising star at one of the biggest clubs in the world and he has no less than five countries competing for his international services. Given all this, it can be very difficult for a teenager to know who his friends are and who is just out to take advantage of him. So Januzaj has developed a system to simplify at least one segment of his life. This may not have been intentional.

One of the most famous scenes in A Bronx Tale is when mob boss Sonny explains The Door Test — a way to see if one's date is self-centered or not. Now, Adnan Januzaj has The Nando's Test, in which he wears track bottoms and takes his date to chicken joint Nando's. If she sells her story to The Sun, she fails and the relationship ends right there. And one Melissa Mckenzie failed with flying colors.

From Eurosport:

First things first, they met on a social networking site, so he knew nothing about her except whatever Marilyn Monroe quotes were on her profile. He had to be on guard. Secondly, she even admits that she expected a flashy car, so she clearly had a preconceived notion of what a date with a professional football should be. Note there is no mention of his personality or admiration for him not being materialistic.

"I’ve never met anyone so stingy in my life," she told The Sun. "I was so excited for the date. We met on a social network site and I got all dressed up and even got my make-up done – costing me £30.

"I expected him to come to me in a flashy car but I ended up driving him about in my old blue Fiesta and I was left to pay and display. Then he said he was taking me to Nando’s – my face fell."

If she didn't sell her story to The Sun, he probably would've picked her up for their second date in a brand new Ferrari and lavished her with expensive gifts before taking her to the finest restaurant in town. Or he would've taken her back to Nando's because Nando's is delicious and he was actually just hoping for a cheap hookup the whole time.

This failed romance actually did work out pretty well for Januzaj, though. Upon seeing Ms. Mckenzie's story, Nando's sent Januzaj a £50 gift card. So maybe this was just an elaborate plan to get free Nando's the whole time. Adnan Januzaj might be the smartest footballer of all time.

- - - - - - -

If he takes a girl out and spends a shit ton of cash on the night out he gets called a flashy clearing in the woods.

He behaves in a completely reasonable way and gets called out as tight by a completely repulsive gold digging slapper.

Good on the kid. He's in a no win situation.

Anyone who goes out in tracksuit other than to perform physical exercise is deserving of ridicule

Could be argued that he was looking for some 'physical exercise'...

• Like 3

True! She looks like someone who would **** on a first date. 

I don't understand how people think Alan Smith was a terrible player. He was a very well rounded player, a very skilled player. He kind of unravelled the last few years there, but at Leeds he was superb.

Agreed. He was excellent at Leeds. However, he was utter gash at every club after Leeds

Too early to judge Mata, I know but he was a passenger I thought for much of the game and had little impact. The assist was hardly anything to write home about 

Its because he is yesterdays man! How may 'key passes' or 'tackles' did Mata make? Not enough I tells ya! He's finished. He may as well take himself off to Beachy Head and end it all as he'll never be as effective as Jay Rodriguez!

Just giving my impression of the game, xela. I know Mata is a great player. Can be brilliant at times, but I think he tends to a passanger at times. The sarcasm seems to suggest I'm jumping to conclusions or stating hyperbole, but I didn't do any of that so please let me know what you are on about. And I don't look much as stats, I think you are confusing me with another poster.

Just giving my impression of the game, xela. I know Mata is a great player. Can be brilliant at times, but I think he tends to a passanger at times. The sarcasm seems to suggest I'm jumping to conclusions or stating hyperbole, but I didn't do any of that so please let me know what you are on about. And I don't look much as stats, I think you are confusing me with another poster.

Perhaps it was lost in translation tarjei but my reply was a sarcastic take after reading some ridiculous arguments about Mata and his effectiveness given by another poster. I know it wasn't you who said that! :) . For the record I think Mata is a fantastic signing for Man Utd

If you were born in 1989 aren't you a bit young to really make a judgement call on Alan Smith? You'd have been 11 or 12 when he was being pretty fantastic at Leeds.

I wasn't born in 1989.

You were 89 years old when you made this account?

Looks like Man Utd want to sort out their CB problem.

reported £12 million bid for Porto's Nicolas Otamendi. Argentinian, 25 years old, described as aggressive but not particularly quick.

however, perhaps showing how far they have fallen, Man City seem to have first dibs on the better of Porto's central defenders, Eliquiam Mangala.

not only that, if his £41 million release clause is triggered, the Man Utd deal could be off. so not only would Utd not be getting a second-rate but badly-needed new CB, they won't be getting one at all while Man City gets the best of the next generation.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â