Manchester United

BOF

23 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

A video popped up on my Facebook with Andy Townsend talking I think to Manchester's guardian correspondence

The journo says that when utd get rid of ETH they should go for emery, Townsend says no chance emery leaves due to the team he has in lace at villa, the journo responds with "I hear you, with man utds decline and the size of the rebuild..."

No you don't **** hear him, stop looking at utd and look at villa, look at us top to bottom and understand something about someone else rather than just man utd

Typical manc + typical man utd fan + typical journalist, it's an awful mix of arrogant bullshit 

United days of poaching the best players and coaches from “smaller” clubs is over. Look at their recent signings in both areas to understand that.

If it’s true that his job depended on the next two games, ie the Porto game and our game, then that could play right into our hands. 

If he’s truly lost the dressing room they won’t be motivated at all to help him keep his job. 

They might even be bad enough for us to beat them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

If it’s true that his job depended on the next two games, ie the Porto game and our game, then that could play right into our hands. 

If he’s truly lost the dressing room they won’t be motivated at all to help him keep his job. 

They might even be bad enough for us to beat them

I watched them against Porto. He didn't loose the dressing room. They were pushing for an equilazer until the last minute even with 10 men.

They are not playing well, but certainly they are trying for him.

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Ratcliffe is apparently head of football operations at United but also said sacking or keeping EtH is not his call. What a joke.

What was the point of hiring Ashworth in that case

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

What was the point of hiring Ashworth in that case

He said it’s the management team that run Manchester United that make that call. Kind of explains why there is no action as it’s some sort of committee. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â