Manchester United

BOF

Ten Hag’s days must be numbered unless they have a huge upswing in form very soon, even then it would almost be delaying the inevitable and just kicking the can down the road if they can’t sustain it and that looks unlikely.

I seriously doubt any top managers will chuck in a job elsewhere to take over at Old Trafford, the job has become an increasingly poisoned chalice over the last 10 years or so. They will have to set their sights lower and you wonder if it’s almost inevitable that Southgate will be the next manager. Unless they strike it lucky with someone out of left field they are going to be moving in ever decreasing circles for some time.

Edited by AJG23

Just now, turvontour said:

I'm confused, are they saying that it isn't a red card? 

I watched it and thought it was a red card. The ref watched it and thought it was a red card. And VAR watched it and thought it was a red card.

Does someone else think it wasn't?

James Maddison.

Guy admitted he committed a foul. He said in interview "It was a foul but not a red" *Sky Sports

So he deliberately fouled him, slipped doing so and hit him at knee height. HOW can that be overturned?

Sorry the foul was worse than i wanted?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, turvontour said:

I'm confused, are they saying that it isn't a red card? 

I watched it and thought it was a red card. The ref watched it and thought it was a red card. And VAR watched it and thought it was a red card.

Does someone else think it wasn't?

Exactly so if you can appeal after that then other clubs should be able to appeal Martinez 2 footed jump the week before! Ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Exactly so if you can appeal after that then other clubs should be able to appeal Martinez 2 footed jump the week before! Ridiculous 

But is that genuinely all it is, another opinion, or is it put to a majority vote? 

He slips. But then he raises his leg to foul the Tottenham player. It's him all over. 

Edited by turvontour

5 minutes ago, turvontour said:

But is that genuinely all it is, another opinion, or is it put to a majority vote? 

He slips. But then he raises his leg to foul the Tottenham player. It's him all over. 

Foul yes, yellow card yes, red? I think most people would say no.

Obviously it’s another major question about Englands use of VAR. They really are useless.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

He tried to go in studs up into his leg but managed to miss and hit his shin first. It's high, he's stretching and nowhere near the ball, could it be a yellow? Maybe if that was given on field.

No other club in the world gets that overturned, seen many red cards a lot softer than that not overturned. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â