Manchester United

BOF

Just now, Tommo_b said:

Not sure the rest of the World would see recently in the Championship Villa a sideways step to United.

If we were talking 5 years ago then it would be correct. 

56 minutes ago, Genie said:

Brighton to Chelsea is very different from Villa to United.

One is a clear step up, the other is debatable whether it’s sideways or down.

I might be wrong, but didn’t Brighton finish above Chelsea when Potter moved there?

5 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I might be wrong, but didn’t Brighton finish above Chelsea when Potter moved there?

I’m not sure but it is undeniably a big step up for a player or a manager

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Brighton to Chelsea is very different from Villa to United.

One is a clear step up, the other is debatable whether it’s sideways or down.

Disagree unfortunately, utd is still a bigger draw than villa

Fortunately I also think unai is a smart guy and because he's already here he can see what villa are and how good they are for him, it will go beyond the draw of the name 

Said many times too that I don't think a club like utd is his skillset, neither were arsenal or PSG, instead Villarreal were, Sevilla were, we are...we are perfect for him and he is perfect for us, I think he'd reject them and laughably because of arsenal they'd think they're above him anyway 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Jaden Sancho 3 games 3 assists for Chelsea 😂

Antony 3 assists in 55 games

Sums United up

Toxic dressing room at United but they refuse to address it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Why would Potter go to Chelsea etc. Sometimes people are pulled by the name and the potential they could be the one to turn them back into a world number 1 🤷🏻‍♂️

Potter was managing in Sweden about five years before he went to Chelsea. He had to work his way up so totally different scenario to Unai managing Arsenal and PSG in the last seven years.

If it was Man. City or Liverpool coming in for Unai in future that's completely different as those teams could win the CL and I think that will be an ambition for him. Man. United are currently lightyears off that ambition and it's no quick fix there just like it wasn't at Arsenal post Wenger as he quickly found out.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â