Manchester United

BOF

8 minutes ago, John said:

This shows what a farce PSR is. It was set up to protect the clubs that wanted to break away from the PL and to join that "super league" The puny fine UEFA imposed when Manchester United breached their FFP, wasn't even a slap on the wrist was it? The so called "super league" clubs are holding a gun to the heads of the PL and UEFA, so they are given everything that they want...

Just to clarify a misconception. The Super League wasn't about breaking away from the Premier League, it was about playing in the Super League rather than the Champions League. They were always going to stay in their domestic leagues as well.

Agree with all the rest of your points.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Just to clarify a misconception. The Super League wasn't about breaking away from the Premier League, it was about playing in the Super League rather than the Champions League. They were always going to stay in their domestic leagues as well.

Agree with all the rest of your points.

I would have thrown them out of it though;), but you are right the PL wouldn't have had the guts to do the right thing, although I'm sure the clubs would have chosen their new "Euro League" if they had needed to make a choice. 

10 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Their fans will fully believe that they're back after tonight's result against eh Barnsley.

Ten Haag is building something. He just needs more time, and another £200m to waste in the transfer market. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hobsons Choice said:

I mean, they set themselves up for the fall don't they? They actively climb the cliff that they will subsequently be thrown off. 

The myth of Sisyphus and what it teaches about leadership

1 hour ago, Hobsons Choice said:

To be fair supporting Villa over the last 20 years, I've sort of felt like Sisyphus at times. 

You can get a very effective cream for that these days.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â