Manchester United

BOF

19 minutes ago, Genie said:

So there’s this little secret door the historically elite clubs can access called “special exceptions” to get finances in order. It all stinks.

Everton did it with those Covid costs too.

12 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Unfortunately, they don't have any.

they normally have a few academy kids kicking around though, this summer they sold mctominay, hannibal and a CB whos name i cant remember 

mainoo to man city next summer to get them out of the shit...

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

mainoo to man city next summer to get them out of the shit...

City should offer £100m, then string United along all summer before pulling the plug on the deal at the 11th hour.

The Borson take is that they'll be okay thanks to the various exceptional allowances and miscellania they're claiming:

I don't necessarily think there's any scandal here. Their covid allowance claim is bigger than other clubs, perhaps that's the only angle but it's not going to turn into a story I don't think. 

They'll struggle going 2-3 years without CL income, it is that important for the elite clubs.

Didn't qualify last season and more likely with the state they remain in they miss out this year aswell unless they win Europa league.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

They were spending in the summer, they wouldn’t have done that if they thought there was a chance of being stung by the FSR rules.

Ten Hag was moaning last January he couldn't sign a new striker due to PSR.

I think with them it's a one in one out policy now, they get Martial (and I assume some of Sancho's) wages off to get in Zirkee. Sold McTominay to sign Ugarte. Varane out so they could sign De Ligt and Wan Bisaaka to get in Yoro.

If they lost someone like Mainoo to injury for a few months they'd be very light in CM so I really don't think they have the depth to challenge in 2-3 competitions unless they get easy draws.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

They were spending in the summer, they wouldn’t have done that if they thought there was a chance of being stung by the FSR rules.

Disagree it’s exactly the type of thing it’s would do knowing that nothing will be done to them 

Being the benevolent fella that he is, there's not a cat in hell's chance Ratcliffe would have invested in them if he thought they'd be hit by sanctions. He'd have known all about their financials before signing it off, and what the impact would be.

No chance utd get done in any way whatsoever.

43 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Being the benevolent fella that he is, there's not a cat in hell's chance Ratcliffe would have invested in them if he thought they'd be hit by sanctions. He'd have known all about their financials before signing it off, and what the impact would be.

No chance utd get done in any way whatsoever.

Probably able to use the fees of the stare sale as a write off 

11 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Disagree it’s exactly the type of thing it’s would do knowing that nothing will be done to them 

I’m sure they have people talking with the powers that be all the time (like we do) so they know what is and isn’t going to be approved.

12 hours ago, Nicho said:

Probably able to use the fees of the stare sale as a write off 

I believe that is one of the exceptional costs they are using to offset some of their FSR losses.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â