Manchester United

BOF

Liverpool fans must be loving the hold they’ve had over them for the last however long. Imagine getting to slap your biggest rivals like this every season 🤣 

We had a 5-1, which was very satisfying, but all our wins were normally by just a goal or two. Utd fans have deserved this though, it just never gets old 😃

Hilarious performance, they were poor against Fulham aswell.

Neville was confident they will give him to atleast Christmas, let’s hope that’s the case.

Then appoint Southgate 

No decent manager will want to touch United if they are mid-table or worse at Christmas. If they don’t think EtH is the long term man for the job they should have got rid in the summer.

Circus club. 

4 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Neville was confident they will give him to atleast Christmas, let’s hope that’s the case.

Then appoint Southgate 

They were genuinely lucky to get away with it being only 0-3. 

Gary Neville is outrageous stating that they just “can’t” finish 8th again. Why can’t they? Times change. Loads of clubs during history have had periods of dominance before decline. They’re not special. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Then appoint Southgate 

If Neville says Christmas I'd put my own house on next week.

9 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

Gary Neville is outrageous stating that they just “can’t” finish 8th again. Why can’t they? Times change. Loads of clubs during history have had periods of dominance before decline. They’re not special. 

Thought there were a couple of times yesterday when it was clear that Neville is a Utd fan of a particular era where they've only really known success. Even in these recent years of decline they've still won trophies and finished in top 4 more often than not. 

He said yesterday that Utd fans never boo or get on the backs of their own players. I was thinking lets see them in a relagation scrap and see how they behave then. 

Despise listening to Neville commentate on Utd games (thought they had a seperate fan cam for that kind of thing) but I have to admit its almost worth it when they get battered. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I wonder if SJR is having regrets?

IMG-1644.jpg

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy

Which face do you think you'd be pulling if you were watching that United performance?

IMG-1644.jpg

Red all day for me. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Which face do you think you'd be pulling if you were watching that United performance?

IMG-1644.jpg

Red all day for me. 

This guy looks like he’s trying to stifle a smirk, it would be me

IMG-1645.jpg

• Haha 1

Until the Ferguson shaped cloud leaves Old Trafford, they won't ever be the team they once was or could become again. 

I can't think of any other former manager of any other club who is literally at all their games. 

It would get to you as the current manager. I get ex-players and managers attend games but he seems to be there all the time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villaglint said:

Thought there were a couple of times yesterday when it was clear that Neville is a Utd fan of a particular era where they've only really known success. Even in these recent years of decline they've still won trophies and finished in top 4 more often than not. 

He said yesterday that Utd fans never boo or get on the backs of their own players. I was thinking lets see them in a relugation scrap and see how they behave then. 

Despise listening to Neville commentate on Utd games (thought they had a seperate fan cam for that kind of thing) but I have to admit its almost worth it when they get battered. 

they really don't see the part that they've played in the clubs decline do they?

Manchester United fans' Glazer protests: 'We didn't think it would roll  into this season' - The Athletic

maybe instead of protesting the owners every week they should start booing the likes of rashford who take home £300k and phones in a performance...but that's all the owners fault...

the club is suffocated with negativity, we've seen it with arsenal and chelsea too let alone the clubs not big enough to get away with it like us and soon to be everton 

They have to get rid of Rashford and Maguire, not just because they are shit, but because they are symbols that United is not a serious club. You can throw Casemiro into that group now as he’s clearly finished at this level.

Yes it’ll cost a shit load of money in the short term but it sends a message inside and outside of the club. It’s literally the reason SAF was so successful and pays for itself in the medium term.

SAF would have made McTominay a regular in the side and demanded everyone matched his level of effort and commitment. Instead he’s sold on, whilst the jokers are kept. Don’t forget they not so long ago offered Pogba another deal at the last minute.

They know how to fix the rot, but they don’t have the stomach to pay for it. 
They could bring in Mbappe, Bellingham and Haaland but they won’t thrive in the current environment (like Villa a few years back). The culture has to change first.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Genie said:

They could bring in Mbappe, Bellingham and Haaland but they won’t thrive in the current environment (like Villa a few years back). The culture has to change first.

i'd throw managers in that conversation too

ETH is not a good manager, a better one could make them more solid and get more of a tune out of them but utd wont be "back", there is no player or manager fix, there was a big jim fix which papered over the cracks last season, maybe there's an ashworth fix incoming but there's nothing to suggest the high level appointments they've made has changed a thing

and as always, long may it continue

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Genie said:

No decent manager will want to touch United if they are mid-table or worse at Christmas. If they don’t think EtH is the long term man for the job they should have got rid in the summer.

Circus club. 

I genuinely think they'll appoint Southgate. Can you imagine how brilliant it will be him coming into a Man. United who are 9th-10th in November. They'd be potential for them to fall even more down the table given his lack of in game management.

Tuchel still seems an obvious pick mid season given he quickly improved Chelsea after Lampard had them well down the table.

3 hours ago, Genie said:

I wonder if SJR is having regrets?

IMG-1644.jpg

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy

Being as he was all about buying Chelsea 5 mins before he bought utd I reckon that's about right

3 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

It's this arrogance that completely baffles me, and has made me switch off Sky Sports, TNT and Talksport completely. Most of these "experts" had Man U finishing the top 4? They'll be lucky to finish 8th,

Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Us, Spurs, Chelsea, West Ham and Newcastle all have better squads. All except Chelsea have better managers.

Their new existence is fighting it out in mid-table with Palace, Brighton and Fulham.  

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â