Manchester United

BOF

17 minutes ago, Genie said:

Wasn’t Ugarte considered a flop at PSG? I can’t say as I didn’t see enough of him but from what I read it seemed like PSG did well to get the fee they did.

They didn't think he was good enough technically for them and that's why he wasnt kept

United need a playmaker next to him

3 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Watching that I don't see how any of their signings have improved them. De Ligt looked lost, Zirkzee was less use than a chocolate tea pot, and the right back couldn't live with Diaz.

Whoever is responsible for their signings needs the sack. Add that lot to Casemiro, Anthony, Mount etc bin pile.

Either that or it's the manager.

They could have signed Diaz, Palmer and Saka and they'd all be shit under this clown.

11 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Let's just hope they don't dismiss ETH. He's perfect for them right now. I fear they'll hire Southgate, and they'll soon get very boring and very good.

I have defended Southgate as national manager, but as a club manager he was useless and I pretty sure he will do worse than ETH if he becomes the next ManU manager.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Let's just hope they don't dismiss ETH. He's perfect for them right now. I fear they'll hire Southgate, and they'll soon get very boring and very good.

Very boring definitely.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They could have signed Diaz, Palmer and Saka and they'd all be shit under this clown.

I wonder who it is that is insisting Rashford gets so much game time. Is it EtH? Or is it people above him paying his astronomical wages and insisting he isn’t cast aside.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

He was absolutely tearing it up for Dortmund in the CL last season. Really good form. 

That's the one place he is seemingly really happy and can be himself in football so from his perspective it's a shame they couldn't agree a permanent, not sure if it was the fee or Nuri Sahin not wanting him. Thought after not getting Maatsen they'd use the 35m or so to sign him.

Going to lose another year of his career being lost in Chelsea's Bermuda triangle of attacking players. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Who are the better players they added?

Mazaroui has looked pretty solid from what I've seen but then again he's effectively replaced AWB who was as solid on a one v one as they come. Not sure he's going to add much going forward so with Dalot on the left they don't have attacking threat from full backs and it's up to the front wide players to do something.

On paper De Ligt-Martinez should be a good combination but both have their injury issues and some of De Ligt's passing today was replicating Casemiro.

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They didn't think he was good enough technically for them and that's why he wasnt kept

United need a playmaker next to him

Alexis Mac ran the show in central midfield today, that's exactly the type of tempo midfielder they don't have given Eriksen is well past it as a top level prem midfielder now.

Edited by VillaChris

1 hour ago, viivvaa66 said:

I have defended Southgate as national manager, but as a club manager he was useless and I pretty sure he will do worse than ETH if he becomes the next ManU manager.

It is definitely a different kettle of fish, I agree.

I think what make it funnier is that ETH is a right prickly sod. Hates being questioned or challenged.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

so many flops. But where’s the jeopardy? Fail again…rinse…repeat 🥱 

Give him 10 more players from Ajax and he'll be challenging for the title.

43 minutes ago, Xela said:

I think what make it funnier is that ETH is a right prickly sod. Hates being questioned or challenged.

He does but in a way you can’t blame him. They basically confirmed he would be sacked in the summer, then he went and fa cup and they were stuck with him. Genuinely think he’s given up now and just waiting to be paid off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

Give him 10 more players from Ajax and he'll be challenging for the title.

Just think what our current set up could do if given the chance to spend £616m

It's kind of funny that he's basically recreated his Ajax back 5 and they play out from the back like a 2014 Lambert team. He has no excuses anymore, he's been given all the tools he needs, or says he needs. Long may it continue.

Was all the glazers fault.

Everything would be different under the Sir Jim era 

In reality there has been no owners the last 10 years who has backed their manager more than The Glazers. They've spent an insane amount of money 

Edited by Pinebro
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Was all the glazers fault.

Everything would be different under the Sir Jim era 

In reality there has been no owners the last 10 years who has backed their manager more than The Glazers. They've spent an insane amount of money 

But that doesn't suit the narrative that the likes of Neville like to spin. If you listened to Neville, you'd have thought they had spent nothing for 10 years and been forced to sell their best players every summer.

The likes of Neville can't face the fact era's end and United have reverted back to what they were in the 70's and 80's. Will win the occasional cup and finish 2nd or 3rd every now and again.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â