Manchester United

BOF

46 minutes ago, Zatman said:

That Europa draw on paper United ahould win all 8 but can see them winning 3 at most

They are simultaneously good enough to win them all and also only good enough to win 3 at the same time.

53 minutes ago, Genie said:

They are simultaneously good enough to win them all and also only good enough to win 3 at the same time.

Samatta be grabbing a brace at Old Trafford 😉

• Haha 1

When did Sancho go from being a useless word removed, to being a world beater at Dortmond, who can go to almost any team for big money.

I personally wouldn't go anywhere near him. Same as that greedy word removed, Ivan Toney.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

When did Sancho go from being a useless word removed, to being a world beater at Dortmond, who can go to almost any team for big money.

I personally wouldn't go anywhere near him. Same as that greedy word removed, Ivan Toney.

United is like what Villa were for a while, bring players in and they just immediately go down 2 levels as soon as they go through the door.

On 30/08/2024 at 17:04, foreveryoung said:

He wasn't anything special for Dortmund last season, that's a bit of a myth. He's just another player with talent but no application. Just like Rashford who was a disgrace today.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, villa89 said:

He wasn't anything special for Dortmund last season, that's a bit of a myth. He's just another player with talent but no application. Just like Rashford who was a disgrace today.

He was absolutely tearing it up for Dortmund in the CL last season. Really good form. 

They think if they declare that they are back enough times it’ll just happen. 
Whilst still playing players who have shown to be below the required standard. Maguire, Rashford, Casemiro. Probably 750,000 reasons a week why they keep playing them, and none of them because they are any good.

EtH has never had them playing good football yet they persevere with him too.

insanity-is-doing-the-same-thing-over-an

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

Who are the better players they added?

The main better player they added is Ugarte, who will presumably be playing (and not Casemiro) soon enough. If they're not better when he's in, and when Hojlund is back as a focal point up front, then we can write them off as equally as shite as last year. Until then I won't judge too much, this game may just have come too soon for them (the same way the Arsenal game came too soon for us IMO). 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The main better player they added is Ugarte, who will presumably be playing (and not Casemiro) soon enough. If they're not better when he's in, and when Hojlund is back as a focal point up front, then we can write them off as equally as shite as last year. Until then I won't judge too much, this game may just have come too soon for them (the same way the Arsenal game came too soon for us IMO). 

Wasn’t Ugarte considered a flop at PSG? I can’t say as I didn’t see enough of him but from what I read it seemed like PSG did well to get the fee they did.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Wasn’t Ugarte considered a flop at PSG? I can’t say as I didn’t see enough of him but from what I read it seemed like PSG did well to get the fee they did.

I don't know TBH, I admit I'm largely going on fee, reputation and excitement more than actual familiarity. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Until then I won't judge too much, this game may just have come too soon for them (the same way the Arsenal game came too soon for us IMO). 

Let's just hope they don't dismiss ETH. He's perfect for them right now. I fear they'll hire Southgate, and they'll soon get very boring and very good.

• Haha 1

Watching that I don't see how any of their signings have improved them. De Ligt looked lost, Zirkzee was less use than a chocolate tea pot, and the right back couldn't live with Diaz.

Whoever is responsible for their signings needs the sack. Add that lot to Casemiro, Anthony, Mount etc bin pile.

Either that or it's the manager.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â