Manchester United

BOF

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

18 year old defender from France for over 60m… I’m not convinced. Could be a disaster, and he’s injured already. 

Zirkzee has 14 goals in 2 seasons in Serie A, also looks like another wild punt.

They’ve also still good all the bad eggs stinking out the dressing room. Personally I think getting rid of those was the priority.

All signs point to another season of melodrama and humiliation, punctuated with a cup win.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Steve McClaren off to Kingston Town to manage the Jamaica team.

Can't wait to hear his next accent.

So Bruce didn’t get the job then?

1 minute ago, Genie said:

So Bruce didn’t get the job then?

Unless he pulled up to the Jamaican FA headquarters at the last minute with a truckload of kebabs with jerk sauce, I think Schteve got the gig.

Yoro out for 3 months and Rasmus out for 6-8 weeks 😂 there squad is arguably worse than last season. Throw in Sancho who no matter what people say will be a problem when Antony is playing in front of him.

Ive not been impressed by Zirkzee, selling Wan Bissaka is a mistake as hes atleast defensively solid. 

De Ligt, Ugarte and Masraoui doesnt solve there problems. They are an incoherrent mess and I dont care what any one says when a coach has been there for 2 years you should know how they play. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicho said:

Yoro out for 3 months and Rasmus out for 6-8 weeks 😂 there squad is arguably worse than last season. Throw in Sancho who no matter what people say will be a problem when Antony is playing in front of him.

Ive not been impressed by Zirkzee, selling Wan Bissaka is a mistake as hes atleast defensively solid. 

De Ligt, Ugarte and Masraoui doesnt solve there problems. They are an incoherrent mess and I dont care what any one says when a coach has been there for 2 years you should know how they play. 

United come across as so incompetent I wouldn’t be surprised if he arrived with an injury and they missed it during the medical, now safely on a long term deal he needs rest.

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

All signs point to another season of melodrama and humiliation, punctuated with a cup win.

While still taking 4 points from us 😞

1 hour ago, Genie said:

18 year old defender from France for over 60m… I’m not convinced. Could be a disaster, and he’s injured already. 

Zirkzee has 14 goals in 2 seasons in Serie A, also looks like another wild punt.

They’ve also still good all the bad eggs stinking out the dressing room. Personally I think getting rid of those was the priority.

Yoro could come good but it won't be next season, zirkee is interesting but not a guaranteed 20 goal striker, Sancho is back

Ugarte could be a decent signing but let's be honest psg are selling him because he's been poor in that league 

Mazroui could be a very good signing 

Got rid of varane, I'm guessing amrabat or whatever his name is has gone back after his loan, sold the young defender and greenwood, maybe sell AWB

Still got the rashford problem, the onana problem and the ETH tactics resulting in 20+ shots every game problem 

Their main issue is still going to be getting 100% out of those players every week while the media continuously generate speculation over ETH, at least they can't shirk due to the owners anymore but you'd do well to convince me they'll be up for it every week

So yeah I'm not convinced they have had a good window or will be any different next year 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yoro could come good but it won't be next season, zirkee is interesting but not a guaranteed 20 goal striker, Sancho is back

Ugarte could be a decent signing but let's be honest psg are selling him because he's been poor in that league 

Got rid of varane, I'm guessing amrabat or whatever his name is has gone back after his loan, sold the young defender and greenwood, maybe sell AWB

Still got the rashford problem, the onana problem and the ETH tactics resulting in 20+ shots every game problem 

Their main issue is still going to be getting 100% out of those players every week while the media continuously generate speculation over ETH, at least they can't shirk due to the owners anymore but you'd do well to convince me they'll be up for it every week

So yeah I'm not convinced they have had a good window or will be any different next year 

Lots of coulds and maybes, I’m certainly not close to declaring it a good window either tbh.

The issues they have had for a couple of years plus are still there (apart from Greenwood) and they’ve brought in some young players from other leagues for large fees that may or may not be successful in England.

Where we bought Onana for £50m we have a very good idea of what he’s about and how he will perform in the PL. Similar money for Yoro and it’s a pretty big gamble.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Yet somehow they'll still end up winning another cup and finish 6th in the league.  

10 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Yet somehow they'll still end up winning another cup and finish 6th in the league.  

Yeah same as Chelsea, their idea of a disastrous season is wildly different to most

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah same as Chelsea, their idea of a disastrous season is wildly different to most

Nobody else will get to play Man City in a cup final off the back of a 7 day PL winning party. 

ETH needs to buy Pep a lovely bottle of wine for allowing that to happen (and therefore keeping his multimillion pound job plus contract extension).

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â