Manchester United

BOF

As annoying as it Is they won the FA Cup last year despite being utterly sh*t, I can't see them doing anything in the league next year.

Every other year they have a 'rebuild' and in the in-between years Sky hype up the '1 or 2' they've added to make them 'title contenders'.

Can't see them finishing any higher than 7th at the very best.

7 hours ago, Avfc96 said:

As annoying as it Is they won the FA Cup last year despite being utterly sh*t, I can't see them doing anything in the league next year.

Every other year they have a 'rebuild' and in the in-between years Sky hype up the '1 or 2' they've added to make them 'title contenders'.

That’ll depend on whether we gift them six points again 😡

• Like 1

On 24/07/2024 at 10:07, Avfc96 said:

I think United and Chelsea will both have similar seasons to last season. Both have glaring issues , too much noise and owner influence. 

51 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

yoro on crutches after the arsenal friendly

Yeah just heard that on TS. I don't know if his injury resulted from a late tackle but it seems ETH admitted he wasn't fully fit and played him regardless.

When you hear Shaw saying he wasn't fit when he played last season, pulled up and was out for four months surely Ten Hag needs to take some accountability for the endless injuries they get if he's playing injured players? 

Can't have been that much of an indepth review from IENOS if they've just overlooked that.

4 hours ago, S-Platt said:

What makes me laugh is the propaganda they push in the media. See below for example.

Screenshot_20240731_074214_Scores.jpg

Melissa and Dharmesh are both useless and seem to be heavily United or Arsenal focused. Kaveh seems a little more competent but then his fixation is with Chelsea and Spurs. All of which makes SSN rather unbearable to watch nowadays

5 hours ago, _AA_786 said:

Melissa and Dharmesh are both useless and seem to be heavily United or Arsenal focused. Kaveh seems a little more competent but then his fixation is with Chelsea and Spurs. All of which makes SSN rather unbearable to watch nowadays

She is a Liverpool fan or was on the Liverpool payroll as used get all the exclusives

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

She is a Liverpool fan or was on the Liverpool payroll as used get all the exclusives

She sounds like a United fan now. How there is an article like this about United is bizarre. 

58 minutes ago, Zatman said:

She was rumoured to have a very strong 'connection' inside the Liverpool dressing room. Too bad that connection left for bayern. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, villa89 said:

She was rumoured to have a very strong 'connection' inside the Liverpool dressing room. Too bad that connection left for bayern. 

she was probably too old 😮 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, _AA_786 said:

Melissa Reddy is a Liverpool fan but yes Sky aren't going to be calling out likes of Man. United as will impact on subscribers so will just be towing the line until Man. United's first bad defeat of the season and then Keane and Neville will on cue get social media firing.

A french Kid and Zirkee is hardly anything to frighten people, maybe if they add De Ligt and Ugarte as they then have a more solid base at the back.

49 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

They've had a good window Tbf 

18 year old defender from France for over 60m… I’m not convinced. Could be a disaster, and he’s injured already. 

Zirkzee has 14 goals in 2 seasons in Serie A, also looks like another wild punt.

They’ve also still good all the bad eggs stinking out the dressing room. Personally I think getting rid of those was the priority.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â