Manchester United

BOF

15 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

They will spend 200m but will only get 40m of actual players as their recruitment is so bad. 

I won’t worry about United as long as Ten Haag is in charge. He’s clueless beyond belief, like a bald, Dutch Southgate. 

That's all changed now with the appointments they've made, don't expect the same level of incompetence going forward.  

Regards Ten Hag, he's added Van Nistelrooy and some other dude to his coaching team, so i'd expect an improve somewhat there as well.  

They won't be as bad next season.

55 minutes ago, duke313 said:

That's all changed now with the appointments they've made, don't expect the same level of incompetence going forward.  

Regards Ten Hag, he's added Van Nistelrooy and some other dude to his coaching team, so i'd expect an improve somewhat there as well.  

Van Nistelrooy will be manager before the end of next season. 

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

I dunno

De ligt is a good signing for where they are and he's better than what they have but he's not a top top CB

I've not seen zirkee for bologna but I'd say the same about him too

If they get branthwaite for £70m then questions should be asked

And even after all of that you've still got to wonder if their heads will go cos they know ETH is getting bulleted at some point 

Don't think they'll be as bad but not convinced they'll be that good either 

Surprising detail in the proposed deal for Zirkee

Manchester United are close to completing a £33.7m deal to sign Dutch striker Joshua Zirkzee from Bologna.

United sources say the club are set to pay a slight premium on the £33.67m release clause in order to secure an extended payment period for the 23-year-old.

link

Why do they want / need extended payment terms as a super rich club buying a relatively cheap player? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

link

Why do they want / need extended payment terms as a super rich club buying a relatively cheap player? 

I'm pretty sure that I read recently that United owe the most amount in transfer fees in the Premier League by a considerable amount.

4 hours ago, Genie said:

link

It's generally the way clubs tend to operate these days. We did the exact same with Maatsen. 

Lost 1-0 to Rosenborg in a friendly. Only first game and they were missing half a team of course but amused me that Rosenborg had 22 shots at goal so clearly Ten Hag made no attempt last few weeks to improve their defensive structure.

They will have to sign very well this summer to seriously challenge.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Lost 1-0 to Rosenborg in a friendly. Only first game and they were missing half a team of course but amused me that Rosenborg had 22 shots at goal so clearly Ten Hag made no attempt last few weeks to improve their defensive structure.

They will have to sign very well this summer to seriously challenge.

Seen that. The result isn’t important but you would expect them to at least perform well.

9 minutes ago, duke313 said:

United are back…. Apparently.

I still worry more about Chelsea clicking into a good team but assuming Yoro is done, then United will be better than last year.

A lot will rest on if Bruno is sold, if Rashford is better than last year, if Martinez stays fit and if they can resolve their centre midfield issues with a new signing. So as things stand, they could finish anywhere from 3rd to 8th and many of our XI would walk into theirs.

4 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

I still worry more about Chelsea clicking into a good team but assuming Yoro is done, then United will be better than last year.

A lot will rest on if Bruno is sold, if Rashford is better than last year, if Martinez stays fit and if they can resolve their centre midfield issues with a new signing. So as things stand, they could finish anywhere from 3rd to 8th and many of our XI would walk into theirs.

They couldn't be much worse let's be honest. 

I've no doubt Yoro is going to be a very good player for them in the future, but United fans think they are signing a 17 year old Van Dijk, who is going to come in and fix all their defensive issues.

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I've not seen as a signing with this intent since they signed world class Varane!

I genuinely thought Verane was about 35/36 and phoning it in at United was the final throws of his career. He has left them on a free at just 31. Crazy.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I genuinely thought Verane was about 35/36 and phoning it in at United was the final throws of his career. He has left them on a free at just 31. Crazy.

He was the best CB in the world at his peak but I think it's the concussions that have destroyed him which is a little sad to be fair.

• Like 1

not sure how utd are back with that signing, when liverpool needed a CB they went and got VVD for a record fee, when city needed one they went and go dias for a record fee

with dias in mind im surprised with all the CBs they've been linked with the 2 young portuguese ones havent popped up in conversation

It’s another fairly big money, and fairly risky signing by United.

It shows how they have fallen. They used to go out and buy the finished article but those players don’t want to join them anymore hence these riskier buys.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â