Manchester United

BOF

On 13/06/2024 at 16:45, villa4europe said:

Strange one isn't he, was a huge potential, everyone wanted him, can remember some eye watering numbers attached to him going to Barca but then he went to juve and was ok, went to Bayern and was ok, he's 24 years old and probably about to break €200m in transfers...yet at the same time he feels like a perfect utd signing, huge name, huge figures but he's not really a top top tier player hence why he keeps getting moved on, there's just something about him where he's a 7/10 player rather than a proper elite one 

He'll obviously walk straight in to the team and be their best CB and make them better but he doesn't make them good enough to challenge for the league 

Bayern looking to replace him with Ito and Tah

Looks like a younger Harry McGuire/James towkovski to me. Solid but can’t run and can’t turn. Never ever looked a top defender to me even at Ajax 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Think we know who's been crying to the media so much

I cannot believe I’ve just listened to that

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I saw this a few minutes ago. Confirms what an arrogant, entitled, selfish pr**k he is (I’m not surprised by the way).

• Like 1

It's annoying all round, even to think that once upon a time they held influence over the other 14 when they should have been going against the 6, shows why the disparity is what it is, far too many teams happy to be there and take their £200m a year even if it means utd get to take £600m

At least old Jim isn't coy or shy about how he's going to try and shape football, every vote will be firmly in his own interest, woe is man utd how everything is so unfair on them 

I doubt the stadium begging has gone away either 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

What an arrogant word removed.

'They' need to be carful the top 6  clubs are not disadvantaged.

It's those clubs that drive the PL.....

Coming from the bloke who's team finished 8th 🤣

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Sounds like the failed breakaway has been a disaster for the “big 6”. They lost their super league and lost their control of the Premier League. Now plucky underdogs like Villa and Newcastle have slipped in to some influential positions. 

Sorry Jim, glad handing for the big 6 is too late. There’re new forces in play now 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, calcifer said:

What an arrogant word removed.

'They' need to be carful the top 6  clubs are not disadvantaged.

It's those clubs that drive the PL.....

Coming from the bloke who's team finished 8th 🤣

I think what he actually means is that they need to be careful that the top6 don't lose their advantage...

Which they absolutely should, it's tough because the other 14 have to vote for things that closes the gap between them and the top 6 while at the same time they will want to increase the gap between the 14 and the EFL

As it stands it's looking successful, the gap between PL 20th and championship 1st is massive in terms of money but now they've got to attack the 6, it's mad that they didn't before but that's how we got to this shit in the first place 

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Sounds like the failed breakaway has been a disaster for the “big 6”. They lost their super league and lost their control of the Premier League. Now plucky underdogs like Villa and Newcastle have slipped in to some influential positions. 

Sorry Jim, glad handing for the big 6 is too late. There’s a new forces in play now 

That was the punishment from UEFA too which doesn't sound so serious, they've all been booted off the various committees 

I'm sure theres one of them somewhere in UEFAa set up where villa gets a vote and utd don't because of the breakaway 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The man is clearly suffering from buyers remorse. Its incredible how little research he has done before buying into this

I think he thought would rock up and clean United up

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Who is number seven? Assume he  means Newcastle?

Given he's still talking about the premiership he probably means Blackburn

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â