Manchester United

BOF

I see in FB Villa groups people doing table predictors with them on 79-81pts the latter being 7 wins 1 draw from 8. This is absolute nonsense. They have 6 games all comps coming up over 18 days including us and only CBs avaliable are Maguire and Lindelof. I am very much looking forward to our game against them. I think they'll be ripe for the picking

18 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I see in FB Villa groups people doing table predictors with them on 79-81pts the latter being 7 wins 1 draw from 8. This is absolute nonsense. They have 6 games all comps coming up over 18 days including us and only CBs avaliable are Maguire and Lindelof. I am very much looking forward to our game against them. I think they'll be ripe for the picking

No way they are getting that many points, sadly I think they have too much of a cushion for us to catch them

On paper the run in looks tough but Spurs and Chelsea are a joke and probably just us, Brighton and Bournemouth away are tricky maybe West Ham

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Not so much that but it's the belief that villa will go on a run like that paired with the 5/6 other teams around us falling off a cliff

Its like the opposite logic of the relation knicker wetting where every team down there can beat man City but we can't possibly win vs the dog and duck

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Absolute bunch of words removed

For as long as I can remember they always chuck in a terrible result that one time a year you actually want them to do something against a direct rival. Them getting a draw at Anfield at start of March would've been useful, instead they implode and inflate Liverpool's GD. Then they throw away that 2-0 lead at Spurs and just when you think they've done enough to get a 0-0 they give away that brain dead penalty.

Rashford is their most important player by a mile. He got done half time by a late challenge and basically spent the second half moaning and not interested and Man. United created nothing.

If he goes back off the pace next season and they don't get a convincing CF in they'll be back down in 6th I reckon.

Seriously what are the effing odds that happens. Must be in the millions. I bet there's never been a last minute of stoppage time penalty awarded against utd in the history of the premier league

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually think Ten Haag should get more credit for this season. Inherited a shit show, 2 cup finals and third in the league with a very average squad.

They are desperate for a top quality striker, if they’ve got any sense they’ll get the Kane deal done as a priority.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

Hahaha. 

Mrs Sidcow overheard a couple of Ure fans at work on Friday talking about that train strikes affecting the cup final. 

She chirped in with "Most United fan live in London anyway so it shouldn't cause too much of a problem" to which they both got on their high horse, so she then asked them where in fact they both live too? 

She also dressed our bridesmaids in Claret and Blue💙❤️

Uncles from Salford no doubt

• Like 2

Â