Manchester United

BOF

When the star struck cheating corrupt ref awarded the trophy to them when they beat us , most of their fans didn’t even stay for the presentation as the trophy was beneath them 

funny how times chance 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

When the star struck cheating corrupt ref awarded the trophy to them when they beat us , most of their fans didn’t even stay for the presentation as the trophy was beneath them 

funny how times chance 

Can confirm, I sat at their end, because tickets, and I reckon at least half had gone.

words removed words removed words removed

Yeah I left at 90 mins and there were tonnes of them outside, Wembley being Wembley this also of course led to violence

Still not as bad as arsenal in the FA Cup, I left on about the 75th minute and there were already arsenal fans on the tube platform we I got there, that got very nasty very quickly

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah I left at 90 mins and there were tonnes of them outside, Wembley being Wembley this also of course led to violence

Still not as bad as arsenal in the FA Cup, I left on about the 75th minute and there were already arsenal fans on the tube platform we I got there, that got very nasty very quickly

I remember, we didn't even try in that one, made our own fans fight each other through frustration.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

I remember, we didn't even try in that one, made our own fans fight each other through frustration.

That's the main reason Ieft early not the score, villa fans fighting each other

The only game I haven't seen trouble at was the Liverpool game, the playoff final vs Fulham I saw a cracking headbutt and an exploding nose and that was two villa fans in club Wembley seats

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Ten Hag is a great manager.

He’s doing a great job for sure.

Not just on the pitch, but he’s not causing or creating any circuses off the field either.

Hopefully Real Madrid offer to double his money to lure him to Spain.

• Like 1

When I eventually witness the Villa winning the FA cup there is no way I will be leaving Wembley early......security will have to carry me out out hours later before they turn off the lights and lock the doors

26 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

When I eventually witness the Villa winning the FA cup there is no way I will be leaving Wembley early......security will have to carry me out out hours later before they turn off the lights and lock the doors

Its gotta be a sad day when you consider your club that successful that firstly you don't go to Wembley (man City) or you leave early (utd, Chelsea, arsenal)

If we'd have won the FA Cup vs arsenal my missus would have had to have come down London 3 days after to come find me

• Like 2

The media seem to have forgotten that the League Cup is meant to be a minor trophy to encourage the smaller clubs, so they can pretend they are not just cannon-fodder for the special few to thrash, for the delectation of the global TV audience.

I mean, even SHA have won it, by way of a guide.

The headlines telling us that it amounts to a great achievement for the fourth richest club on the planet, takes arse-kissing to a new level.

Newcastle are just another club that brought itself to near bankruptcy trying to break into the protected elite, and were never likely to beat the sacred Reds.

It wasn't Hag's miracle which won the game's consolation prize, it was the financial regulation which protects the elite and hard-nosed financial interests.

Romance, it definitely ain't!

22 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

The media seem to have forgotten that the League Cup is meant to be a minor trophy to encourage the smaller clubs, so they can pretend they are not just cannon-fodder for the special few to thrash, for the delectation of the global TV audience.

I mean, even SHA have won it, by way of a guide.

The headlines telling us that it amounts to a great achievement for the fourth richest club on the planet, takes arse-kissing to a new level.

Newcastle are just another club that brought itself to near bankruptcy trying to break into the protected elite, and were never likely to beat the sacred Reds.

It wasn't Hag's miracle which won the game's consolation prize, it was the financial regulation which protects the elite and hard-nosed financial interests.

Romance, it definitely ain't!

If that's the aim it's been a complete disaster for at least the last decade. 

Â