Manchester United

BOF

so Morpheus its ok for United to give Moyes time but not for you to give Lambert time when we only 3 points behind them :o

I knew what I was letting myself in for with my comment on Moyes and you haven't disappointed me.  :lol:

If Moyes was at our club instead of Man U yes I would give him more time for the simple reason that I think Moyes is a much better manager than Lambert and with that comment if we beat Man U then I guess i'm leaving myself wide open for another rebuttal.

Lets hope you are able to do that. 

To be fair if we beat Man United it doesn't really change that much. It's just one game.

Not on here with certain posters.

so Morpheus its ok for United to give Moyes time but not for you to give Lambert time when we only 3 points behind them :o

I knew what I was letting myself in for with my comment on Moyes and you haven't disappointed me.  :lol:

If Moyes was at our club instead of Man U yes I would give him more time for the simple reason that I think Moyes is a much better manager than Lambert and with that comment if we beat Man U then I guess i'm leaving myself wide open for another rebuttal.

Lets hope you are able to do that. 

To be fair if we beat Man United it doesn't really change that much. It's just one game.

Not on here with certain posters.

like yourself  ;)

So Rooney and van persie out injured this evening and Hernandez still can't make the starting 11. Surely his time must be up there?

So Rooney and van persie out injured this evening and Hernandez still can't make the starting 11. Surely his time must be up there?

You would think so, but it would be difficult to drop Welbeck after scoring 2 on Sunday against us.

I also think Hernandez is a better impact player off the bench than he is starting. Like OGS.

• 2 weeks later...

They've all come against sides that they, on paper, should definitely be beating though.

They have matches against Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal coming up soon. We will soon see if their recent run of form is down to genuine improvement or not I guess.

As it stands-

3 points off 4th

Topped a difficult Champions League group

Into the semi finals of the capital one cup and have a fairly easy draw

And some of their better players are still to come back from injuries

Not so bad for Moyes after all.

If they win every single league game between now and the end of the season they'll finish on 91 points.

I think a team will win the league on something like 83 points so very little margin for error really. I think they'll start dropping points again when they play the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal.

No chance on winning the league but I still reckon they'll finish in the top 4 as I can't believe Liverpool won't have a 4-5 winless run at some stage.

If Moyes wins a cup and finish 4th in the league, I guess many United-fans will be very happy with that. Nobody really expected the title this year, the change is just too big for any team to handle. We know United don't have the star-power of Man City or even Chelsea, and Van Persie is slowly showing signs of becoming older. My brother is a fan he said the most important thing is CL and beating Liverpool in the table. Liverpool have had an "amazing" season and United have been fairly slacking, after tonight we will probably see them just two points behind. Liverpool aren't even in the top 4 as it stands, just shows how far they are behind the big boys in terms of strength. Look at their bench against Chelsea, none of those players would get into any of the squads of City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Spurs etc. Chelsea have Mata and Schürrle ready to strike, that paints a picture about the rest of the season.

It's a squad game, Liverpool don't have a squad. Man Utd do, and we all know they have money in January. Like I mentioned over, a "woeful" United are two points behind Liverpool, they will carry on when they get all of their players back + additions. Liverpool look absolutely knackered tonight mind.

I'm predicting:

1. Man City

2. Chelsea (although a new striker in the January window will make them just as strong due to Mourinho's extreme tactical nous)

3. Arsenal

4. Man Utd

5. Liverpool

6. Everton

7. Tottenham

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â