Manchester United

BOF

Hard to critique a manager after one game. It is the same side as last year. Half the first 11 either aren't good enough or are absolutely ruined mentally. Saying that, anyone who at 2-1 makes 3 subs in the 91st minute is absolutely shook.

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Hard to critique a manager after one game. It is the same side as last year. Half the first 11 either aren't good enough or are absolutely ruined mentally. Saying that, anyone who at 2-1 makes 3 subs in the 91st minute is absolutely shook.

Agree fully. It was just the vibes he gave off. He looked absolutely lost, scared and seemed to lack authority. But as I said, it could just be his style. I've never seen him coach before.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

This reply should have bee to the above post

I'm not sure if every fanbase is entitled now? The joy seems to have been sucked out of football now for a large portion of our fanbase at least (me included). 

Ultimately I have to remind myself its not that important in the grand scheme of things. 

12 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'm not sure if every fanbase is entitled now? The joy seems to have been sucked out of football now for a large portion of our fanbase at least (me included). 

Ultimately I have to remind myself its not that important in the grand scheme of things. 

Agreed. I have tried to reset myself a bit this season after being away for a few years. Dipping my toes into Bundesliga to see if that re-kindles a bit of passion. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daft said:

Agreed. I have tried to reset myself a bit this season after being away for a few years. Dipping my toes into Bundesliga to see if that re-kindles a bit of passion. 

One team league at least we have 2 battling it out 😜 

Just now, S-Platt said:

One team league at least we have 2 battling it out 😜 

Very true, and a definite downside. But some really good matches from the few I've seen so far. Will be interesting mainly to follow the relegation fight and the struggle for 2nd.

Just now, daft said:

Very true, and a definite downside. But some really good matches from the few I've seen so far. Will be interesting mainly to follow the relegation fight and the struggle for 2nd.

We have that too though?  I know we lost and were shite against Bournemouth but it's a marathon not a sprint and I can still laugh at Utd so the Prem is still of interest.

4 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

We have that too though?  I know we lost and were shite against Bournemouth but it's a marathon not a sprint and I can still laugh at Utd so the Prem is still of interest.

Indeed, but the Bundesliga football is new to me, never watched a single game so there is a feeling of freshness I think. And the style seems different. People talk of teh speed of the PL, but I think the Bundesliga games I've seen so far feel just as powerful at times. Might be because it's just kinda' new though. 😃 

Oh, and I see Bundesliga as a complement to PL, not taking it's place in terms of interest. 

Edited by daft

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's where I'm at with villa 😬

Or at least was with Smith 

At Villa I look at the side and expect more for some reason. I don’t expect trophies or a European push… but I constantly look at the squad and feel like they just aren’t reaching their potential. It’s been that way for years.

I think most people look at the United squad and see them where they expect, or maybe even a bit higher.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

At Villa I look at the side and expect more for some reason. I don’t expect trophies or a European push… but I constantly look at the squad and feel like they just aren’t reaching their potential. It’s been that way for years.

That's where I kind of am now but under Smith at least I sat there and just thought it's going to be a long ride I might as well enjoy it

Utd fans need to realise they are not going to finish above klopps Liverpool and peps City so just ride it out for the next 5 to 10 years until they're gone, no easy instant fix to what their problems are they need deep rooted often hard to see changes - the thing being they have actually made those changes last year

Football isn't an enjoyable thing for so many football fans 

• Like 1

Do United have some kind of contractual arrangement to create drama? They get rid of Pogba and Ronaldo maybe going, so they decide to get Arnautovic and Rabiot just to crank up the madness.

13 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Do United have some kind of contractual arrangement to create drama? They get rid of Pogba and Ronaldo maybe going, so they decide to get Arnautovic and Rabiot just to crank up the madness.

Manure fans must be fuming ! City get Haaland , arsenal get Jesus , manure going for Arnautovic 🤣

1 minute ago, Chine said:

Manure fans must be fuming ! City get Haaland , arsenal get Jesus , manure going for Arnautovic 🤣

Mane, Lewandowski, Nunes also all moved this summer. Now they are left staring at the walls with their only proper striker wanting out with immediate effect.

They have spent an absolute fortune this last 10 years and have poor squad. It’s quite an achievement.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, daft said:

Done the same sort of thing, I have had a soft spot for Roma for a few years and had some nice interactions with their fans on social media so I'll be watching as many of their games as I can this season. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â