Manchester United

BOF

People talking about Everton for top 4.

Is it just me that would find that slightly more annoying than a bigger club like Liverpool or Spurs getting it as it shows how if we'd been better run and managed it could be us?

No the opposite as it gives hope for clubs like us!

You know for certain they will be on form next week with an emphatic win as it all clicks against us, like it always **** does.

Blackburn Rovers 95/96

Blackburn were a one off that bankrolled to the title. A team that has been there for most of my life crumbling is much more entertaining.

Demitri said this was the biggest collapse in premiership history by a defending champion. I simply corrected him that it was infact Blackbun who finished 7th after winning the league. Manchester will not finish as low as 7th.

People talking about Everton for top 4.

Is it just me that would find that slightly more annoying than a bigger club like Liverpool or Spurs getting it as it shows how if we'd been better run and managed it could be us?

Spurs bigger than Everton?

You're having a laugh. 9 titles versus 2...

Fergie left at the right time, it was a sinking ship. Smalling, Evans, Buttner, Welbeck, Cleverley aren't good enough along with tons of others he got the best out of like Anderson & Nani who now dont look half as good. Giggs, Ferdinand and Vidic are aging and its showing. The only thing he left him with was a good keeper and RVP because at the time nobody knew what would happen with Rooney. It's sort of the same theme as Villa, quality keeper and a good attack but problems in between that.

Last season I didn't think they would win the league, Man City should have strolled it. Fergie really did work miracles IMO and he was a big pull for transfers, Moyes wont have that power and without CL football I think hes doomed, question is how long do the Utd board allow Moyes?

Stated as such further back in the thread AM.

Something else which has also contributed to Man United's poor form, the fear factor has now gone from opposing teams and they are attacking Man U more now rather than giving them too much respect by parking the bus.  

Demitri said this was the biggest collapse in premiership history by a defending champion. I simply corrected him that it was infact Blackbun who finished 7th after winning the league. Manchester will not finish as low as 7th.

they may do still too early to say but even if they finished 5th or 6th i think it is because they walked the title and they are a far bigger club than blackburn ever were

I'm wondering is Moyes already regreting leaving Everton?

I think if he didn't it's something he would've regretted for the rest of his life. Jobs like Man U don't grow on trees, and he may have neve gotten an offer like that again. Maybe it won't work out, but I don't think he could've turned it down at the time.

I'm wondering is Moyes already regreting leaving Everton?

I think if he didn't it's something he would've regretted for the rest of his life. Jobs like Man U don't grow on trees, and he may have neve gotten an offer like that again. Maybe it won't work out, but I don't think he could've turned it down at the time.

I think he'd also appreciate he had done all he could for Everton, and realises they probably wouldn't be doing anywhere near as well as they currently are under Martinez.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â