Manchester United

BOF

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

At least our defeat keeps Ten Hag in the job for longer if looking for positives

I think they'll be exactly like Chelsea were last season, just floating around aimlessly in mid table with lame duck manager.

Think INEOS will have seen enough by March/April and make a change then.

22 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I think they'll be exactly like Chelsea were last season, just floating around aimlessly in mid table with lame duck manager.

Marginal drug cheating gains brailsford will already be eyeing up a replacement. I expect the new man to be announced in the summer. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Depends what you class as mid-table.  They are still in 7th which will almost certainly be a European spot.

Just now, ender4 said:

Depends what you class as mid-table.  They are still in 7th which will almost certainly be a European spot.

Wolves are in 11th and on an unbelievable home run so I'd make them favourite to win when they play Man. United as Neto should be fit to start and he'll run them ragged.

Pretty feasible if Man. United lose their next two they'll be bottom half going into February.

In any case 7th is a bad position for them anyway based on their general expectations most seasons and finishing a comfortable 3rd last time out.

6 hours ago, PaulC said:

Yes no good looking back. We are 11 points above them. 

The thing is we could go on a blip and say go LDDL, and these turds could WWWW grinding out some terrible results and suddenly the gap is gone. They have such a knack of doing this and I hope we fking kill them at VP.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jayEm said:

Tuesday night BBC had a headline in their main news section asking whether this incredible comeback spelt the beginning of a new era for the club

Tonight they have a headline in roughly the same spot: "Man Utd ‘inconsistent and awful’ - Neville on latest defeat"

Shows both the ridiculous reactionary nature of things and the special treatment United get when it comes to coverage. Shouldn't be surprised but it's annoying.

Was a pundit I cant remember which one but was around 2020 but he said a poor United was bad for English football

**** off

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Was a pundit I cant remember which one but was around 2020 but he said a poor United was bad for English football

**** off

I think it was Robbie Savage. He also said something outrageously stupid like nobody wants to see Leicester win the title, or an FA cup final to be between Southampton vs. Crystal Palace, it should be between the big teams. Absolute brain dead muppet

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

**** off

A poor United would be awesome for English football. Think of the morale boost throughout the football pyramid if they went down and were playing Blues, Plymouth and Rotherham every week. Honestly I'd have a permanent smile.

In the immortal words of Al Powell, it's time they woke up and smelt what they've been shovelling.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â