Manchester United

BOF

59 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

But then was the point that he made the main headline? Ahead of all the other news in the world or just the sports headline? It being the main one is **** bullshit 

It was the main headline on the BBC 18:00 news on Christmas Eve

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

Usually at 2-0 down they give up completely, then when Villa are in town they decide to play with speed and intensity and grind out a win.

I guess they knew we’d cave in.

They were booing when the 2nd goal went in and OT was flat but then we encouraged them with sloppy play 

So many times have imploded against this shower of shit bunch of arseholes vermin of a club. SO MANY. I could understand the comeback in say 2004 but against this spineless bunch? Rashford probably put in more effort than he will for the rest of the season combined 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Holjund hasn't scored yet. History tells me we're usually the team to break strikers/teams terrible runs but I'm hoping things are different now!

Things never change against this cesspool of a club

Now I have chilled, I have come to the conclusion still, that we really needed that game to put all the media mugs and Man U fans back in there boxes, an prove we are real serious. Fortunately I thought, losing 2-0 to man U is not the end of the world, but them coming back from us being 2-0 up, really is, an it seems now the media and the awful Man U fans were completely right about us. 🙄

They are dreadful and we let them win. Even the first goal was no momentum from the crowd, we just shit the bed

Teams like Bournemouth, Palace can go there with no pressure and dominate but not us. I dont think we touched the ball first 4 minutes and knew what would happen later

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They are dreadful and we let them win. Even the first goal was no momentum from the crowd, we just shit the bed

Teams like Bournemouth, Palace can go there with no pressure and dominate but not us. I dont think we touched the ball first 4 minutes and knew what would happen later

All we had to do was to keep going at them at 2-0

But for whatever reason we decided to drop off and let them play.

Mindboggling to me.

12 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

All we had to do was to keep going at them at 2-0

But for whatever reason we decided to drop off and let them play.

Mindboggling to me.

We were shit before 2-0 dont think we were good before that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We were shit before 2-0 dont think we were good before that

I don’t think we were good first half but looked like we could control periods of the game and keep a very poor Utd team doing what we wanted for the most part. Second half the legs went big time in a very concerning way. 

We can never get close to Fernandes, that's the big issue. He was finding space effortlessly and getting the ball out wide for them to hurt us. Badly missed Kamara for that so hopefully he plays in the VP game and we have more control in that area (although of course they could still hurt us on the counter).

Main thing is to have another 11 point lead over them when the return match takes place and looking at the respective fixtures it should be possible. Then we beat them and pretty much rule them out of top 4/5 contention. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â