Manchester United

BOF

42 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

1st gets CL place

Exactly.  I will have fun laughing at whoever finishes 5th missing out on CL football because of the sh**ness of Man utd.  It could be man utd that miss out due to their own sh*tness, but I think they'll be too sh*t for that.

Edited by Adman
Typo
  • Haha 2

On 12/12/2023 at 00:48, rodders0223 said:

That whole video is just one big performance from that fat dickhead.

What kind of world are we living in now? Fat morons pretending to be angry in front of a computer for money watching their football team.

How did early 2000s message boards and chat rooms come to this.

Get we off this ride.

Ive got no idea who you are talking about, as I dont listen radio or watch YT vlogs, so the question I have is, why do you? 

It's the same as that Talk Sport crap that people listen to just to get annoyed by the sensationalist crap they put out. Why does anyone give them the oxygen?

2 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Onana is onanistic — way too enamoured with himself. Honestly, seems like a bit of a jerk. He’s been a complete disaster for them. I really think he has cost them dearly this year.

De Gea would've been perfectly good for them for a few more years. Major fail from 10 Hag.

I wonder if he has a statistical analyst(s) on his staff? Or a football operations guy? There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason behind his signings. It's all a bit Boehly-esque. Just signing players to "show" that he means business or something. Man Utd and Chelsea have a lot in common at the moment with a few more seasons of frustration ahead, if not more. Is it true the young Danish striker hasn't scored a league goal? It's Weghorst 2.0, but a lot more expensive. Salt in the wound for the lad that the club that sold him just advanced to the next round of the tournament at United's expense!

Yeah I wanted to be bummed that they didn't squeeze into the EL to stretch their fitness levels but I don't think they'd have even made it past the first knockout stage anyways and the way they're playing... they are no threat in the PL.

Of bigger concern is the pissing away of the 5th CL spot, but we'll cross that bridge as the season goes on. I don't see anyone besides Spurs beating us to the 4th spot should our form falter somewhat so that seems to me the team to keep an eye on.

Seen a lot of ETH defenders using Arteta as a measuring stick for a manager needing time.

I'm not sure I agree about that.

The thing is Arteta had no prior experience when taking the Arsenal job. Those first 2 years he was learning on the job.

Had he taken the job now with the experience he have gathered I do strongly believe he would get it right much faster.

ETH is an experienced coach. Managers like Emery or even Eddie Howe should be a better comparison for how long it should really take to improve a club

20 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

The thing is Arteta had no prior experience when taking the Arsenal job. Those first 2 years he was learning on the job.

He was assistant manager under Guardiola for several seasons. That's pretty decent experience

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Onana is onanistic — way too enamoured with himself. Honestly, seems like a bit of a jerk. He’s been a complete disaster for them. I really think he has cost them dearly this year.

He certainly has cost them in the CL. How many millions will that be? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

It won't be TH that did it 

De gea was also the world's highest paid GK

And there's a reason he's not had a job for 6 months 

100%. Whilst MU might have been happy with giving him a 1 year deal, if he wanted 3 or 4 on >£300k/w then I can see why they looked elsewhere. 

I’ve said it a few times but I can’t believe they never made a big fuss to sign Emi (their incompetence is our gain).

From facebook

He got the striker he wanted
He got the winger he wanted
He got the midfielder he wanted
He got the goalkeeper he wanted
He got the players he wanted
Out of Carbao Cup
Out of the Champions League
6th in the League 

What's the excuse Ten Hag???
Ronaldo was right.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Genie said:

100%. Whilst MU might have been happy with giving him a 1 year deal, if he wanted 3 or 4 on >£300k/w then I can see why they looked elsewhere. 

I’ve said it a few times but I can’t believe they never made a big fuss to sign Emi (their incompetence is our gain).

my worry is that they get their shit together and one day they do...

even i dont think our players and manager are jumping ship to them any time soon i still think there's potential for us to get a lot of media guff coming our way

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â