Manchester United

BOF

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I don't understand why they've included the Premier League bit in the first one?  I wouldn't say our defence is worse than Fulham's this season - even if we've conceded more goals in all competitions because we made Europe :D

On the game, wow.  Hojlund actually looks a good player but that whole side is a confidence-shot shambles otherwise.  Brentford at home and Sheff Utd away are next.  If they don't get 2 wins there, I think it may be curtains for Ten Hag.

Manchester derby after that. Rodri will be back so I think Man. City will stick 3 or 4 goals past them.

Mind you Solskjaer didn't get sacked after the Liverpool 0-5 home defeat. Or meekly losing at home to Man. City two weeks later so with them in takeover flux can see Ten Hag limping through to December.

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Glazers must be the dumbest owners in the league. They got good offers of around 5b and wanted more but the worse they get the lower the clubs worth

They really are thick ****

They continuously take money out of the club. I'm sure they're doing just fine

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Ten Hag is about 20% of the problem. That club has a rotten core, coming from the ownership who don't give 2 ****. Their recruitment seems to be an omnishambles.

Agreed. A new manager isn’t going to fix this. And with the Glazers happy to drag their feet, nothing will fundamentally change if they sack him or not.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Ten Hag is about 20% of the problem. That club has a rotten core, coming from the ownership who don't give 2 ****. Their recruitment seems to be an omnishambles.

The owners may not give a ****, but they're still spending loads.  Their recruitment team probably needs looking at.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bobzy said:

The owners may not give a ****, but they're still spending loads.  Their recruitment team probably needs looking at.

The owners appear to be fairly content with mediocrity on the pitch and scandal off the pitch, so long as the dividend cheques keep flowing. 

50 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Long term problems started all the way back with Ferguson allowed his last season of glory and they never recovered

The slower longer decline decline is much better than Liverpool swift decline in the 90s

16 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It’s crazy, some of my Man Utd mates talk like they don’t spend anything.

As far as I can see it’s only Chelsea who spent more money in recent seasons. 

And that’s not considering how much they unnecessarily threw at the likes of Sanchez and that aging narcissist, trying to relive the good old days.

Edited by Mark Albrighton

52 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Glazers must be the dumbest owners in the league. They got good offers of around 5b and wanted more but the worse they get the lower the clubs worth

They really are thick ****

opposite IMO

they've done insanely well out of man utd, the club being worth less this time next year is only a bad move if they sell the club this time next year, if they don't think the value of the club has peaked and they can sit on them for another 10 or 20 years taking all the cream off before selling for 10bn then happy days for them

i don't think they're motivated sellers, if the numbers are true and these guys are taking circa £100m+ out every year they dont need to sell, utd's worth isn't going to drop that much

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

That would make a great deal of sense. It did appear to be too much of a parody to be real. 

Tbf I just looked it up and he does deny he's a Forest fan. Says his Mum's a United fan and he followed her after his parents split.

God knows why he uses a different name though.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â