Manchester United

BOF

9 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Maguire officially stripped of the captaincy - surely being shown the door this transfer window if they can convince anyone to stump up the money for him. 

I can see him going on loan to Wet Spam. 

His ego is insane not sure he could make that obvious step down. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Maguire officially stripped of the captaincy - surely being shown the door this transfer window if they can convince anyone to stump up the money for him. 

I can see him going on loan to Wet Spam. 

Would the Saudis even want him?  Surprised I haven't seen any links to them.

Edited by sharkyvilla
  • Like 1

Just now, KAZZAM said:

His ego is insane not sure he could make that obvious step down. 

I don’t think his ego is going to have a say in it. They want him out and he’ll have little choice.

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

Would the Saudis even want him?  Surprised I haven't seen any links to them.

I don’t think he’d go there as it would jeopardise his international career- although Southgate would continue to pick him even if he decided to transition and play in the WSL! 

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I don’t think his ego is going to have a say in it. They want him out and he’ll have little choice.

I don’t think he’d go there as it would jeopardise his international career- although Southgate would continue to pick him even if he decided to transition and play in the WSL! 

He is on about 350k a week. He wont be leaving that money behind whether United like it or not

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

That’s why I can see it being a loan with ManUre stumping up half his wages

No chance West Ham or Everton or whoever are going to pay him 170k a week

13 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Hhmmm, where are you getting that figure from?

Was reported in a few articles about him. He is the most expensive defender ever so wages should be close to that

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Was reported in a few articles about him. He is the most expensive defender ever so wages should be close to that

Anything I can find puts him on £190k a week.

6 hours ago, maqroll said:

I predict a season of turmoil

Highly likely.

They seem to be cash strapped because the owners won’t spend as they’re selling. The sale is going on forever. If they blew their transfer budget on Mason Mount then tbh they deserve everything they get.

They need those 2 very rare positions positions, a good goalkeeper and a good striker.

Morale is probably very low.

Supporters aren’t happy.

Its got all the makings of a classic.

19 minutes ago, Genie said:

Highly likely.

They seem to be cash strapped because the owners won’t spend as they’re selling. The sale is going on forever. If they blew their transfer budget on Mason Mount then tbh they deserve everything they get.

They need those 2 very rare positions positions, a good goalkeeper and a good striker.

Morale is probably very low.

Supporters aren’t happy.

Its got all the makings of a classic.

They just won a trophy and qualified for Champions League so not sure why morale would be low. Also looks like Onana is in the door soon

I wouldn't be surprised if United finished over Arsenal

Edited by Zatman

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They just won a trophy and qualified for Champions League so not sure why morale would be low. Also looks like Onana is in the door soon

They are missing key players, captaincy change, Maguire unhappy, DdG saga, Heaton move blocked, ownership issues, underwhelming and over priced transfer of Mount, players like Martial, Sancho & Greenwood all at the club offering little on massive money.

I could potentially see them finish above Arsenal too though as I think they might have a 5th/6th type season. 

21 minutes ago, Genie said:

They are missing key players, captaincy change, Maguire unhappy, DdG saga, Heaton move blocked, ownership issues, underwhelming and over priced transfer of Mount, players like Martial, Sancho & Greenwood all at the club offering little on massive money.

I could potentially see them finish above Arsenal too though as I think they might have a 5th/6th type season. 

Maguire and De Gea have been 2 of the biggest issues they had in the last few seasons

They can only improve from them two gone

Edited by Zatman

56 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Because the fans will tell you that's all the glazers fault and start protesting again...

Â