Manchester United

BOF

Haha, Ratboy Fernández getting both barrels from Chris Sutton on R5. 

Shouldn't be captain ever again, should be facing a lengthy ban for pushing the lino, amongst other things 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Haha, Ratboy Fernández getting both barrels from Chris Sutton on R5. 

Shouldn't be captain ever again, should be facing a lengthy ban for pushing the lino, amongst other things 😁

Being defended like crazy by Manure fans. They're like, "the ref pushed him first."   

18 hours ago, The_Steve said:

No punishment for Fernandes. Utter joke.

I find this mind-blowing. I still am surprised by the supine UK sport press, too. Where's the outrage? What am I missing here? I just don't get it. He shoved a referee. How can that not be a ban? Even if you're a United supporter, it's bad for the game -- and bad for the whole football community. What kind of values does it teach? You don't like the rules, you can just shove the refs. Messed up. The idea that it's "not in a match report" and so can't be sanctioned is absurd. Clearly, there is evidence.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I find this mind-blowing. I still am surprised by the supine UK sport press, too. Where's the outrage? What am I missing here? I just don't get it. He shoved a referee. How can that not be a ban? Even if you're a United supporter, it's bad for the game -- and bad for the whole football community. What kind of values does it teach? You don't like the rules, you can just shove the refs. Messed up. The idea that it's "not in a match report" and so can't be sanctioned is absurd. Clearly, there is evidence.

He shoved the linesman in the back. I assume the linesman gave him the benefit of the doubt as he wasn’t to know how deliberate it was. VAR or the on-field ref should have pulled Fernandes up on it and at least booked him. 

• Like 2

Meanwhile Arsenal are being investigated for celebrating their winning goal after being 0 - 2 down, yet nothing for a man yoo player shoving an official.

Very mixed messages here ....

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Meanwhile Arsenal are being investigated for celebrating their winning goal after being 0 - 2 down, yet nothing for a man yoo player shoving an official.

Very mixed messages here ....

Anything for the Liverpool fan who ran on and 2 foot tackled their players when celebrating a goal?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â