Manchester United

BOF

3 hours ago, Pinebro said:

That interview from Ronaldo is absolutely shocking Jesus.

There is now way he is playing for that club ever again.

I'd say that was the whole point. He wants out in January and the interview made sure that will happen. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

I actually don't think they will. 

Me neither. I think that fanbase have seen enough parasitic toxicity from so many players over the years, and they bought into it for a long time, thinking failure on the pitch was down to each manager that came through the door. Then suddenly the penny dropped. Etherium is his own man and he'll have Ronnie out of there with the fans' blessing.

47 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I'd say that was the whole point. He wants out in January and the interview made sure that will happen. 

Yes but does he have an exit strategy? Is there any club out there who will be willing to play his wages? Or is he hoping that United either subsidise a loan or pay him off to terminate his contract?

Edited by The Fun Factory

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yes but does he have an exit strategy? Is there any club out there who will be willing to play his wages? Or is he hoping that United either subsidise a loan or pay him off to terminate his contract?

Middle East or USA. He's still a humongous star pretty much everywhere.

4 hours ago, PaulC said:

Yes great career and one of greatest but that was disgraceful and there was the incident with the kid last season. Hes just not very likeable. 

Never has been likeable even when at the top of his game. Yes he’s done a lot for charity, but a lot have never warmed to him.

45 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Something they seem to have in common that I cant put my finger on

He hates everyone that's not an old, white Wannabee hard British man.  But saying that, if he met himself he'd think he was a cock too.  Repugnant old xxxx that needs to be put out to pasture asap

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â