Manchester United

BOF

47 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Looks like Ronaldo is looking for a new club. Would you have him at Villa for 18 months?

No and Emery wouldnt either. He would probably score 20 goals more than Watkins a season but the long term damage is too much

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

He'll end up in the Middle East or the US I suspect.

Wasn't there a thing about the alleged rapist not going into the US where he committed the alleged rape so that he's not in the jurisdiction of the courts that could hold him accountable for the alleged rape?

24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

No and Emery wouldnt either. He would probably score 20 goals more than Watkins a season but the long term damage is too much

Doubt he would now. Also, he'd want to go to a CL club as he's obsessed with records, to try and add to his CL goals.

25 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I could see him at Miami or one of the Los Angeles clubs. He could play another 5 years there or more. And he'd dominate. 

32 minutes ago, Mantis said:

He's desperate to play in CL again. I think in the summer he assumed Chelsea would just sign him as their new owner wanted him but Tuchel overruled. Atletico Madrid and Napoli sort of been linked but he's a detriment now to anyone who wants a high pressing and dynamic forward line.

Just more trouble than he's worth now with his declining all round game as we saw last week on our pitch.

The last time he stropped out of Man Utd, he agreed with Blatter’s view that him not being allowed to go to Madrid was akin to slavery.

So it is wholly unsurprising that the detestable little prick is once again proving what a detestable little prick he is.

The sooner he ****s off from football for good, the better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

what a tool.

great player in his day, but modern successful teams cant "carry" players any more, the whole team needs to work out of possession, and he's just too old to press, which means its like playing defensively with 10 men.

Or maybe i would be better saying, Man Utd arent good enough to be playing with 10 men, maybe there are a small number of teams out there who could carry a player who is nothing more than a world class goal hanger, but Man Utd sure aint one of em.

he's just a world class goal poacher now, literally nothing else.

Would've been interesting to see him end up at Man. City. I don't think he'd have been a great success there even if his numbers would've still been very decent given what Pep wants from his forwards.

His antics like storming into the tunnel before the end of games are totally unprofessional and detrimental to team cohesion. He's put ETH is a very difficult spot and it's just a stupid distraction. And now this, minutes after a massive last second victory. 

This surely spells the end for him there, so maybe he's done everyone a favor by going public like this. 

But why even do it like this. Just keep it in house and ask to be released or sold.

31 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Good point. But can't he be extradited? Are there actual charges against him?

I thought there were no actual charges, and that he had reached an out-of-court settlement with the woman concerned, so I don't think extradition is possible unless that changes, and frankly I'm not sure it's true that he can't go to America. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â