Manchester United

BOF

He basically trashes the club! 😆 

Outdated facilities, technology, nutrition, etc.

Inept people running the club.

I also get the sense that ETH has a weakness about him. 

Man Utd is a club that needs a patriarchal type at the top and they just don't have that rudder in place. 

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

He basically trashes the club! 😆 

Outdated facilities, technology, nutrition, etc.

Inept people running the club.

I also get the sense that ETH has a weakness about him. 

Man Utd is a club that needs a patriarchal type at the top and they just don't have that rudder in place. 

Is there more clips then?

Ronaldo is insufferable but I think he's probably 100% correct about the inner workings of a floundering club.

He's a prima Donna who deserved the suspension but I can also understand his general frustration there having played forvthem when they were still elite.

Just now, Rightdm00 said:

How can this much oxygen be wasted on an over the hill footballer. United are a joke of a club to even allow this to get where it's at. Loving every minute of it 😂😂

They used to have great discipline as a club and institution. Total circus club now and has been since Moyes took over.

• Like 1

what a tool.

great player in his day, but modern successful teams cant "carry" players any more, the whole team needs to work out of possession, and he's just too old to press, which means its like playing defensively with 10 men.

Or maybe i would be better saying, Man Utd arent good enough to be playing with 10 men, maybe there are a small number of teams out there who could carry a player who is nothing more than a world class goal hanger, but Man Utd sure aint one of em.

he's just a world class goal poacher now, literally nothing else.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â