Manchester United

BOF

On 07/11/2022 at 10:42, punkiller1981 said:

Love this post, I had many a mate growing up in the 80’s and early 90’s that supported Liverpool or Man Utd and you ask them why and you got the response “because they are the best” that used to really wind me up back then but in a way I used to feel sad for them because I had know idea how you actually enjoy football when you live in the midlands or London and support Utd because they win all of the time. Also nobody respects you when you talk about football if you say your a united supporter because your just a glory supporter. 

it’s the same now for those little shits you see walking around with Man City tops, I wanna ask them if they were supporting them when they were scrapping through the league one play offs 

Someone I used to know was a Utd fan up until about 5 yrs ago, he always said he supported them before they good which is bullshit as he’s 39, so was born 83 so got into football early 90s and started following United at high school. Weirdly he’s now an Albion fan, because he can get tickets to the games. I don’t get it, I could never change teams.

1 hour ago, dudevillaisnice said:

I’m not sure what to make of Erik Ten Hag, I think we will beat them more often than not with him in charge there, just a hunch.

Having seen them in the last two games, i think they are a just above average team.

It's remarkable they are in 5th place, but that said there are only 4 points between 5th and 10th.

I think they will be doing well to stay in that 5th position. 

Hopefully, they will finish much lower than that.....8th would be nice for them.

41 minutes ago, TOTTI-THE-GOD said:

Can someone put the clip of Fernandes falling into Konsa calling for a foul before he even actually makes contact with Konsa please

Was this last night or the time he nearly broke Konsa leg and won a penalty doing the same thing

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Looks like Ronaldo is looking for a new club. Would you have him at Villa for 18 months?

No, I would not. That ego is never good for team spirit. When he was world class, fair enough. Now he's just a poacher. Slightly better Rob Earnshaw.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â