Manchester United

BOF

• 2 weeks later...

Starting to worry that this one won't go ahead. Another season break being discussed to stop covid spread. They're saying 2 weeks but this will surely be much longer, since the figures are higher than in March.

If it happens, I wouldn't count on football returning until the vaccine is rolled out properly.

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Starting to worry that this one won't go ahead. Another season break being discussed to stop covid spread. They're saying 2 weeks but this will surely be much longer, since the figures are higher than in March.

If it happens, I wouldn't count on football returning until the vaccine is rolled out properly.

Shame the Newcastle game got cancelled because that would have likely had us among the CL places on both points, points per average and any other metric.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

How are they in 2nd place? We will handle them on Friday night. 

They've won 7 of their last 9 league games. 23 points from 27 tends to get you pretty high up.

From last 30 points available we've actually taken only 14 points which surprised me so that's how they're about us now.

I understand the math. It's just that after watching them yesterday, they just didn't look that great, despite the late winning goal. I think we will beat them and put more than 2 goals past them.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

They've got the longest unbeaten away streak in the league I think

Lost 2 away games in 2020 calender year, arsenal and Liverpool both in Jan 

Since then they've played 14 away games and won 11, drawn 3 lost 0, that's pretty impressive 

But, but Ole is clueless and not good enough for Cardiff.

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

I understand the math. It's just that after watching them yesterday, they just didn't look that great, despite the late winning goal. I think we will beat them and put more than 2 goals past them.

Agree with that, If we are rested we will beat them.

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

Wolves are pretty much their bogey team. Think there's been 4 draws from 6 games since Wolves came up and Wolves also knocked them out of FA cup in 18/19 (United returned the favour last season) so they'll certainly take beating them in last minute to break that jinx.

I agree they're not really a team who'll dominate possesion or control things for 90 minutes. Man. City can still do that but they've really lacked spark and moments this season which Man. United can do.

If you look back to their last title win under Fergie, they weren't great in many matches but turned it on late, that 3-2 win they had at VP a prime example.

They've got Fulham and Sheffield United in January so with Liverpool probably dropping points again in next few months they could well be top of the league in a few weeks....stay turned.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

3 match ban for Cavani 

There's something horrifically amusing about banning someone for racism, based on English people misunderstanding a foreign word, translated literally.

What's more racist, Cavani's post, or the FA's punishment? I don't speak...Whatever the **** language they speak in Uruguay... but people who do seem to be adamant that it's just not an offensive term.

It reminds me of a bunch of morons getting offended years ago when a politician used the word "niggardly".

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â