Manchester United

BOF

Jesus wept, skysports1 now a 30 minute special about the David moyes sacking

is that really needed? It ALL that is on SSN today, infact they still have it in yellow breaking news, 12 hours later

Well Man Utd fans probably make up a HUGE proportion of subscribers so I'm not at all surprised.

Thank god SSN is no longer on freeview, so there's no chance of being subjected to this shite.

How? What was he supposed to say?

He just gives off an air of being happy to have had the job even though he was a complete failure, of course he had to thank his buddy fergie for the umpteenth time as well.

He just gives off an air of being happy to have had the job even though he was a complete failure, of course he had to thank his buddy fergie for the umpteenth time as well.

Getting a 5 million pay off for 8 months of the clubs worse period in nearly 30 years

He couldn't have said anything substantially different.  No departing manager there after however long wouldn't have name-checked Fergie again upon leaving; everyone knows he's considered a god, there.  Issuing a sign-off statement doesn't give you the leeway to be a maverick; it's a formalised, going-through-the-motions job.

Getting a 5 million pay off for 8 months of the clubs worse period in nearly 30 years

Nearly 30? 88-89 was worse.

Pretty odd that they're letting Ferguson have a say again - he doesn't seem to be a good judge of manager.

They are but he won't have the final say this time, it will be Woodward and the Glazers.

The 88-89 season nearly is 30 years ago!  But maybe you were being tongue-in-cheek.

No not at all, 83-84 season is 30 years ago, 84-85 season is nearly 30 years ago. 88-89 season is 25 years ago. I am being pedantic so I will leave it there.

Don't think he will but I'd laugh if he did a Michael Johnson

£100k a week at 19, do you think he's going to give a single **** about anything

Is there any other country in football where this would happen? We ruin them, will no doubt be labelled world class after a couple of games for utd too

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â