Manchester United

BOF

the best way to play Mata is with the 12/13 Chelsea team/formation.

Man Utd aren't in the talent league of the 12/13 Chelsea team and Moyes is playing a posh version of Pulis football.

A progressive Man Utd manager would have bought Jay Rodriguez for some of those tackle goals he scores.

Apparently the United fans have paid for one of those aeroplanes to fly over Old Trafford on Saturday with a ' Wrong one Moyes Out' Banner.

Me fail English? What does that mean?

It's pissy bitching.  Chelsea have a "Special One" banner with a picture of Mourinho at Stamford Bridge so Manchester United made a "Chosen One" banner with a picture of Moyes in the same style for Old Trafford.  "Wrong One" is a play on words against those banners.  

Well, either that or they asked rjw63 to book the plane...

• Like 4

Apparently the United fans have paid for one of those aeroplanes to fly over Old Trafford on Saturday with a ' Wrong one Moyes Out' Banner.

Me fail English? What does that mean?

It's pissy bitching.  Chelsea have a "Special One" banner with a picture of Mourinho at Stamford Bridge so Manchester United made a "Chosen One" banner with a picture of Moyes in the same style for Old Trafford.  "Wrong One" is a play on words against those banners.  

Well, either that or they asked rjw63 to book the plane...

Just sounds wrong to me.

I'm becoming more and more convinced they're going to end up with klopp this summer. He's come under some criticism for not giving Dortmunds young players a chance and overplaying players like lewandowski. For a guy with such a good rep with youth development as klopp, I doubt he'd be doing that if he planned to be there long term. Maybe he got fed up with the lack of a realistic chance of competing with bayern.

I don't think they will fire him yet. He will get to start next season regardless I'd say, unless the home fans start booing and demanding him sacked.

And why they aren't I don't know .

I don't think they will fire him yet. He will get to start next season regardless I'd say, unless the home fans start booing and demanding him sacked.

And why they aren't I don't know .

Well they spent the last decade smugly mocking other fans who booed their own manager and demand he be sacked so I think they figure they have to keep quiet about it now it's their turn to have an under performing manager. 

For being such a great manager himself, he seems to back up some really shite ones, that Alex. Well, Moyes isn't really shite, but IIRC he's backed AML, Roy Keane and Bryan Robson, among others. Anyway, replacing such an icon was always going to be a tough task for anybody. It'll take a really strong character who'll go his own ways and have his own plan, not thinking aboutthe ols Sir. Moyes almost seems like a rabbit caught in the light.

Richard Scudamore of the premier league ha commented on man United's season, saying their plight is affecting the league's branding. To be honest I find the chief executive of the league saying that he doesn't like one team not doing well disgusting. Shut up.

Such a tragedy, my arsehole bleeds for them.... 

Richard Scudamore of the premier league ha commented on man United's season, saying their plight is affecting the league's branding. To be honest I find the chief executive of the league saying that he doesn't like one team not doing well disgusting. Shut up.

Did you read the whole quote or just the headline?  Genuine question. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â