Manchester United

BOF

The names crossed-out will either be off, shown the door or well into their 30's next season.  Moyes has a huge job on his hands.

Fixed.

:D

In all fairness I believe Man U with stick with Moyes. SAF knew his team had peaked when he left and I think they'll accept a season of "discovery" and give him the funds to overhaul the squad.

Next season he'll be under immense pressure to deliver though.

Utter humiliation for them this season, but who will shed a tear for them? Looking ahead to next year, I can't see them challenging for much of anything again, to be honest. 

Only got the game on radio, but it sounds as if Moyes is playing Mata wrong. I said it earlier in the season with Kagawa that moyes doesn't know how to use a number ten, in the playmaker role. You look at Everton he either had his flair out wide in pinear, or had midfielders who were good finishers running onto the ball (feliani/Cahill). Mata needs to be in the middle as he is wasted out wide

Would Moyes misuse Rodriguez, that's the question...

• Like 4

I think I may have mentioned, there's a woman at my running club - she's the only Man U supporter in a family of Villa fans. 

To be fair, she stuck with them through their previous period of failure, and is a knowledegable football fan (ST holder at OT). But I can't help taking the piss. I feel slightly bad about it, because she's a really nice person, but the fun is too tempting to resist. 

Karma. 

I think I may have mentioned, there's a woman at my running club - she's the only Man U supporter in a family of Villa fans. 

To be fair, she stuck with them through their previous period of failure, and is a knowledegable football fan (ST holder at OT). But I can't help taking the piss. I feel slightly bad about it, because she's a really nice person, but the fun is too tempting to resist. 

Karma. 

Yeah, that season in 1995 where they didn't win a trophy was awful for the poor little lambs.  If she is a United fan living in Leeds she deserves it with both barrels. 

• Like 3

Everton youth coach 

Also known as Kevin Sheedy, you know, Everton legend Kevin Sheedy. 

Shame on you samjp, for not knowing that. Now go get your shine box.  ;)

It's funny how one blot on your CV can undo 10 years of solid career. 12 months ago Moyes was being touted as a managerial genius and now apparently he is useless?

He is the same manager he's always been. Very cautious and risk adverse but builds a solid team which can be relied on to get top half of the table consistently. 

He will be fine when he leaves Man U because a mid table side will snap him up (he will also get a massive payout for his 6 year contract :P)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â