Manchester United

BOF

My faith in the footballing world would be restored somewhat if Arsenal won the league and Everton got 4th spot. Good luck to both of them I say.

Arsenal winning it would be OK with me, but Everton getting the 4th place would make another team we cant catch, so not for me.

Anyone but Liverpool please (....and Everton).

It would prove the opposite. It would prove, again, that with long term stability and sensible investment it IS possible.

• Like 3

This lot are falling off a cliff.

3 wins from 8 games at Old Trafford, this is a team that regularly wins 17 or 18 home games a season. They'd need to win every single home game left to match their tally in 10/11 for example.

I believe the next time they drop points (hopefully next week) that will mean that even if they win every single remaining league game they won't match their points tally from last season which is staggering when you think we're not even at xmas yet (and xmas period always sees the top teams drop points anyway purely down to the quickfire nature of games).

No chance they'll win the league and increasingly little chance they'll even get in the top 4 as I don't think Moyes is capable of reeling off 5-6 straight wins tbh, I just don't think he has that in him as a manager, loads of his good runs at Everton came with plenty of draws for instance.

Just hope for once it all doesn't just click into place for them at Villa Park next sunday.

Serious question but where would United be if Fergie had stayed another year? I'd go for 3rd.

What they lost with Fergie going was fear factor (which meant some average players played above themselves) and no matter the level of performance that unique belief they were still going to win the game. All those late goals and extra 2 points tot up the points tally, they hardly look like scoring late on anymore.

I don't see the same with Moyes, someone still feeling himself into the job and maybe things that go against his own personal football philosophy.

Serious question but where would United be if Fergie had stayed another year? I'd go for 3rd.

What they lost with Fergie going was fear factor (which meant some average players played above themselves) and no matter the level of performance that unique belief they were still going to win the game. All those late goals and extra 2 points tot up the points tally, they hardly look like scoring late on anymore.

I don't see the same with Moyes, someone still feeling himself into the job and maybe things that go against his own personal football philosophy.

1st I would have thought. Fergie would never have bought Fellaini and probably would have bought a decent midfielder in to play with Carrick.

I'm sure I read earlier this season that Phelan had said that the wheels had be set in motion to buy a world class player this summer before Fergie decided he was packing it all in.

Ronaldo maybe?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â