Manchester United

BOF

If we win 4-0 tomorrow, we go above them :)

When's the last time that happened?

I don't know but i remember they were struggling in 89/90 season I think and we beat them 3-0 at home. We finished 2nd and united were below us that season.

I believe he'll be sacked, people refuse to believe it but it's like when Hodgson took over Liverpool, simply didn't fit..

I can't believe they'll stick with him for too long. United have problems but they are better than their current position.

This is great fun watching from afar. The thing is Moyes seems very relaxed about United being shite, I guess he thinks his jobs is totally safe with  sir redface still in the background? Moyes just  more and more looks totally out of his depth at united as the weeks go by. You could say that United were lucky to win the title last year, that the squad has been getting weaker for a few yrs now and that Ferguson left his successor a unbalanced side, but Moyes had all summer to sort this out. If they don't get 4th (and that is looking no more than 50/50 now) then he could well get the sack in the summer, or go very early on the next season. Still they could well stuff us next week and go up the table again.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â