Manchester United

BOF

On it's own yeah, you might be able to argue that but when you put it right next to the phrase "New Order" which has so many clear links to Nazi policy of the 1930s and 40s then I don't think you can deny what people see.  Like I said above, I don't think there is anything more sinister about it than a designer trying to be a bit too clever but it should never have been published. 

Man Utd fans back HS2 proposal

HS2-back-by-man-utd-fans.jpg

Manchester United fans have backed the government’s report on the benefits of HS2, admitting that the new high-speed link from London to Manchester will make match-days far more convenient.

It had been a bad week for the government’s HS2 rail plans as MPs voted on funding, with revisions to the predicted benefits and pressure from opposition both inside and beyond Parliament.

However, David Cameron has received support for the project from an unexpectedly vocal source.

Manchester United supporters groups have declared they will be lobbying for the project to go ahead in its current proposed format, citing that the high-speed rail link will reduce the time it takes for supporters to see their team play at home.

According to Simon Williams, secretary of MUFC Season Ticket Holders Guild, “This new rail line will make access to home games so much easier for our members.”

“Currently it takes me over three hours to get from Wimbledon to Old Trafford on match days, add in a couple of hours at the ground and the return journey and that’s basically the whole day gone.”

“The new high-speed route will cut about an hour out of each journey, making it far more feasible for fans from Man Utd strongholds such as Tunbridge Wells and Hemel Hempstead to make the trip.”

“Without doubt, the possibility of travelling up in a Eurostar-style first class compartment would appeal to your average Man Utd fan.”

“If they can provide some sort of Lexus-only parking at Euston, that would be even better.”

Asked to consider the negative aspects of the proposal, Williams was concise, “The only downside I can envisage is that eating on the train might result in a fall in demand for prawn sandwiches at the ground,”

“But I’m sure the club could balance the books by introducing another kit or something.”

• Like 2

8 games unbeaten now, has the tide turned

I would say that for to happen, they need to beat Arsenal and get out of their champions league group.

They still have shaktar at home, that won't be a problem. I'm not sure about the arsenal game though, should be really fun

Did we complain much when he played for us?

In fairness yes, most people acknowledged it. We knew he was a diver and many wanted him to stop.

I thought he bought fouls but wasn't anywhere near as bad as he is now, he almost seemed clever with what he did for us, most of it was stopping and waiting for contact and then exaggerating it, now its throwing himself to the floor without contact, or even worse like last night him instigating the contact and then going down

It is mad to think we got nearly £40m for Young & Downing considering what they've done since they left.

Even more crazy to think the way we pissed it away.

:( Indeed.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â