Manchester United

BOF

David moyes on Ashley Young and diving "I have spoken to him privately, need retrospective punishment. Referee got the decision right. But I can't promise that it won't happen again with Young.

Thats from the BBC text service. Surely that last bit was meant to say 'I can promise' as opposed to 'I can't promise'?

Either way, good luck with that Dave, if he is still diving after SAF had "a word" I'm guessing it will happen again.

Oh to be in a pub right now watching all those gloryhunting words removed crying into their pints of whatever pisswater armchair fans drink. I'd love those cheating bastards to miss out on the top 4 this year.

Sports Direct are going to be doing an absolute killing on Chelsea shirts over the next couple of years....

Edited by R.I.C.O.
  • Like 1

United are four or five players away from being title winners.

The fact that Ferguson did what he did with this squad is just incredible.

Totally agree United haven't been very good for a while. Van Persie has masked the problems they have in other areas of the pitch. With Moyes they may even miss out on top 4 which would be nice.

He also built the squad...

He left at just the right time. He brought them to the top and now Moyes has to put his own stamp on them. Some of us think he's not capable of that. I don't want him to fail too quickly though. At least let us savour it.

Unfortunately they've got some very favourable games coming up, to put a run together:

Man Utd v West Brom Sat 28 Sep 15:00

Sunderland v Man Utd Sat 5 Oct 17:30

Man Utd v Southampton Sat 19 Oct 15:00

Man Utd v Stoke Sat 26 Oct 15:00

Fulham v Man Utd Sat 2 Nov 15:00

Having said that, lose a couple of them and the pressure will really be on.

I think fergie holds enough power to ensure that moyes will be given a fair crack at the job (2 seasons minimum), they were **** woeful today but the thing that looked obvious to me was the defence smalling aside are all the wrong side of 30 and it showed against the speed of man city on the break.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â