Manchester United

BOF

Just seen the picture of Rooney's face.

He needs to harden the **** up. Geraint Thomas rode 20 stages of Le Tour with a fractured pelvis. 

Rooney gets shaving cut and cries off for 3 weeks. 

Strap on a pair. 

Wow. Obviously the cyclist did not suffer from the injury and he couldn't make it worse, Rooney clearly cannot do the same.

Try heading a ball with that cut in your face. Don't think that feels so good.

Rooney is hardly the most tender footballer in the Premier League

This is a weird extension, but Nani when he's playing well is easily their best winger for me. If he gets back in form a team they could put out is this. Up there with anything in the prem.

De Gea

Jones/Rafael (depending on quality of opponent)            Ferdinand                                                                               Vidic                                                      Evra

Carrick                                                          Fellaini

Nani                                                                                                                             Rooney                                                                                                     Kagawa

Van Persie

Edited by Rovers13

nani, who only played 10 games last season (and didn't look convincing in any of them) played none so far this year, has signed a new 5 year deal...

:huh:

Very strange move.. I don't really get it, especially the length of contract

I guess Nani found himself in a position of strength after Manchester United failed to sign so many people in the summer.  They looked at the squad and decided they probably needed him again.  

Just seen the picture of Rooney's face.

He needs to harden the **** up. Geraint Thomas rode 20 stages of Le Tour with a fractured pelvis. 

Rooney gets shaving cut and cries off for 3 weeks. 

Strap on a pair. 

Wow. Obviously the cyclist did not suffer from the injury and he couldn't make it worse, Rooney clearly cannot do the same.

Try heading a ball with that cut in your face. Don't think that feels so good.

Rooney is hardly the most tender footballer in the Premier League

Its only skin on his face.... stitch it up. Bandage it and crack on.

He's a massive Jessie. 

I actually don't know if you're being serious or not at this stage :) He wouldn't be able to head the ball for a start because it would re-open the wound. It is a deep cut that would bleed, stopping the game at regular intervals.

Nani at his best is an extremely good player. But why does he perform inconsistently? Is it injuries (like many others) or is it just his mentality?

Last season he played only 600 minutes due to injuries, but the two seasons before that he managed 17 goals and 30 assists. In 2010/11 he managed more goal points than Gareth Bale did last season, so his top level is pretty high.

Nani at his best is an extremely good player. But why does he perform inconsistently? Is it injuries (like many others) or is it just his mentality?

Last season he played only 600 minutes due to injuries, but the two seasons before that he managed 17 goals and 30 assists. In 2010/11 he managed more goal points than Gareth Bale did last season, so his top level is pretty high.

He deserved player of the season that year and wasn't even in the conversation for it, Bale won it because he played 2 games that year against Inter Milan, neither of which were in the Premier League.

That Nani thing does slightly beggar belief. I think Rev is right. United's crap transfer window and this being Nani's last year means he benefitted from circumstance. It looked lime he was past his best and that his United career was winding up but now they've committed to him for five years so they obviously intend on using him more than they have recently. Plus I suppose it guarantees them a decent transfer fee if someone comes in for him. That's a fairly big 'if' though.

As much as I think Moyes will fail, not even I would pretend that he'd judge a player on one game. He probably still has nightmares about that goal.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â