VillaGoMarching

For.a club that blew their chance at staying at the top end of the Premier League for refusing to invest in new players and not signing anyone for two seasons, to spending near enough £200 million on Solanke, Richardson, Johnson and Odebert is utterly hilarious, 

• Like 2

Bit of uproar at moment, some Argentine journalist said the club refused to pay for Romero flight home and because of this he had to play today with a fever (not sure how they are connected)

Romero has also liked or shared it online 😂

• Haha 1

I know its early, but they might be another possible contender that it looks like we might not need to worry too much about this season 🙂

I think Solanke was a terrible buy at that price. Spurs have lots of decent, some good, but not a single 'world class' player in my opinion. Son hasnt been one for at least 2 x seasons. Kane was their last.

6 hours ago, carlitobrigante said:

I know its early, but they might be another possible contender that it looks like we might not need to worry too much about this season 🙂

I think Solanke was a terrible buy at that price. Spurs have lots of decent, some good, but not a single 'world class' player in my opinion. Son hasnt been one for at least 2 x seasons. Kane was their last.

Not sure if it's age or Kane related, but Son looks an absolute shell of the player he was when Kane was there. I know they set each other up for fun, so there's got to be an element of it,  but could also just be his pace going a bit with his age. 

Ange won't last the season I don't think. 

Thought Ange came across well at the start, straight talker, bit of a lad, hell for leather tactics but that was while they were winning every week.

The wheels have well and truly come off now and he's getting more hostile in his media duties by the day.

Still think they'll have a half decent season but no danger to the top 4 race. His name is mud on the fighting cock.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Xela said:

44 points from last 32 league games apparently. 

Mid table. 

We’ve talked before about the fact Spurs have been a very mid-table team for a very long time, but now they’re barely even that.

Since that wild 4-0 win at top-four rivals Villa in March, Spurs have now played 15 Premier League games and won just five of them. Three of those wins have come against teams who are no longer in the division, one against an Everton side that might not be after this season the way it’s shaping up and the other a home win over Nottingham Forest in April that, fair’s fair, looks slightly better now than it might have a couple of days ago.

In that same run Spurs have now played seven games against other members of the ‘big eight’ – teams they might consider their natural rivals. They’ve lost all seven of those games, very often convincingly.

It’s increasingly hard to escape the idea that good teams have now completely worked them out, while a thumping defeat at Fulham and draws against West Ham and Leicester suggest pretty much anyone who isn’t in a truly terrible place can have a decent crack at them more often than not. It’s an awfully long time to go without a single win against anyone who isn’t a relegation candidate.

Ouch

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Regardless of the manager, I just don't think they are good enough. Clearly got recruitment issues. Who in the Spurs team would realistically get in our first 11? 

Their quick CB mabye? Porro?

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Bit of uproar at moment, some Argentine journalist said the club refused to pay for Romero flight home and because of this he had to play today with a fever (not sure how they are connected)

Romero has also liked or shared it online 😂

To be fair I'd have thought the national team would pay the travel expenses?

23 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

To be fair I'd have thought the national team would pay the travel expenses?

Think they do but bigger clubs usually arrange private jets for the players to get them home quicker especially from South America

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Regardless of the manager, I just don't think they are good enough. Clearly got recruitment issues. Who in the Spurs team would realistically get in our first 11? 

Their quick CB mabye? Porro?

Porro, udogie, Madison, vdv, son

3 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Porro, udogie, Madison, vdv, son

Porro and Udogie yes, Son maybe but legs going Maddison and Van de Ven No chance

Van de Ven is incredibly overrated except his pace

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â