VillaGoMarching

They've been playing two defensive midfielders at centre-back and an academy striker at left back in pre-season. They desperately need defensive reinforcements,

4 hours ago, Avfc96 said:

They've been playing two defensive midfielders at centre-back and an academy striker at left back in pre-season. They desperately need defensive reinforcements,

I mean, their first 3 CBs are all getting extended leave because they were at international tournaments (Van De Wen, Romero and Dragusin).

Ben Davies has been starting LB because Udogie is injured.

They’re probably a depth CB short. Just like we are (unless Mings can get fit).

• 2 weeks later...

So Solanke is practically done for £65 million and Royal is leaving to go to AC Milan.

So they've got one senior right back, 3 senior centre backs and 2 left backs along with two full backs who they are trying to get rid off.

Looks like they are going for a more extreme out and out attacking football approach than last season. At least their games should be fun to watch.

22 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

So Solanke is practically done for £65 million and Royal is leaving to go to AC Milan.

So they've got one senior right back, 3 senior centre backs and 2 left backs along with two full backs who they are trying to get rid off.

Looks like they are going for a more extreme out and out attacking football approach than last season. At least their games should be fun to watch.

They will try to win every game 5-4. Angeball high line without any improvements defensively is wild. 

1 hour ago, Avfc96 said:

Matty Cash is almost certain to sign for them so they will have competition there.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I think he will score them 20+ goals...

ye tbf he will suit their style.

he aint wirth 65m, but he will prob get 20 off goals with the way they play and the fact he will prob suit it.

4 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I think he's going to get goals but bizarrely without actually playing that well over the course of 90 mins or actually making them that much better 

He's just going to pop up and score every other week then struggle to get involved then pop up and score again 

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

ye tbf he will suit their style.

he aint wirth 65m, but he will prob get 20 off goals with the way they play and the fact he will prob suit it.

I think he is worth between 50 and 60m to be honest, and 65 isn't far from the top end. He will make them a force, I like him. It's a very good signing.

1 hour ago, Dodgyknees said:

People said similar last season about Brennan Johnson and hilariously Timo Werner 😂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

I like Solanke, but £60m is a lot. 

I think it is more a sign that there just aren't any strikers out there. Arsenal can't find one, united, chelsea and now spurs gambling on big money strikers hoping they come good. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â