VillaGoMarching

7 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I said it weeks ago but the way Spurs play will see them with a high injury list and exhausted. It's like watch Bielsa's Leeds, albeit they're much better. Either way, they'll be knackered come February if they continue to play so intensively. 

The commentary was a carbon copy of Bielsa ball

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

I can't see Angeball working long-term in a league where they can't steamroller teams and get 2 or 3 up on a regular basis. Will always give up chances to opponents and look knackered after an hour. 

3 losses on the bounce and at Man City next, followed by West Ham and Saudicastle. They'll continue to slide down the table.

49 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Angeball mate. Top fella mate. Ride or die mate. What a guy mate. Sound guy mate. So funny mate.

Free ride from sky mate because he's a top fella mate with his time mate.

Sounds like Erdo Pete 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mantis said:

They looked dead on their feet after an hour.

Didn't have any options to change it. All they had was Oliver Skipp and then chucked on the young Argie striker right at the end so when you're chasing a game that's far from ideal.

They played very well indeed first half. Not sure if even Unai was expecting them to go with Bentancur-Lo Celso-Gil as their midfield trio as it certainly surprised me.

That was the issue though. Bentancur getting crocked again (although I don't think he'd have lasted 90 minutes in any case) and the other two haven't started a single prem game so to me we were always going to get stronger with our options as the game went on as they got weaker and so it played out.

It's vital we get a decent points lead over them now as they'll pick up again in January when Maddison and the CB are back.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

They’re in absolute bits about the Cash tackle. 

To be honest I hate to see a player getting injured but everyone knew he was going to get a “firm” challenge in the opening exchanges. I hope he’s alright though. 

4 hours ago, Mantis said:

They looked dead on their feet after an hour.

Yeah - clearly the game plan was to go all or nothing in the first half and try to control the game from there. To be honest we were lucky to go in at half time even and after that the game plan worked in our favour. 

Was a very good game of football. For the neutral at least. It was one of those games which had me teetering on the edge of a panic attack. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The challenge was a yellow card challenge that got a yellow card, not sure what else there is to say, the injury was unfortunate 

Hasn't cash injured one of their players before? 

Doherty. Season ending too. Seems like he’s their version of Ben Mee 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Didn't have any options to change it. All they had was Oliver Skipp and then chucked on the young Argie striker right at the end so when you're chasing a game that's far from ideal.

They played very well indeed first half. Not sure if even Unai was expecting them to go with Bentancur-Lo Celso-Gil as their midfield trio as it certainly surprised me.

That was the issue though. Bentancur getting crocked again (although I don't think he'd have lasted 90 minutes in any case) and the other two haven't started a single prem game so to me we were always going to get stronger with our options as the game went on as they got weaker and so it played out.

It's vital we get a decent points lead over them now as they'll pick up again in January when Maddison and the CB are back.

Bentancur coming off killed them, he was the best player on the pitch before that

Funny enough some people here thought Bentancur was shit when we were linked to him

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â