VillaGoMarching

1 hour ago, Dodgyknees said:

My step son adores Kane (but I’m working on him loving Villa- currently he loves Ollie and Dougie!) and anyway, he got a Kane story book for a present and it has this bullshit about growing up down the road from WHL and always wanting to play for Spurs 😂

Oh no please tell me he isnt going to be a spurs fan 

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Oh no please tell me he isnt going to be a spurs fan 

Trying to influence him! 😂

4 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

He knocked a few in but whenever I seen them play he didn't really look great. He also didn't seem to score for ages at start of the season, I know I had him in bloody dream team. I wonder how many of those 30 were dived for penalties

Only 5 pens actually.

But I think to @sne’s point if you’re building your whole team around one player and sliding down the table, it’s not working?

Generally these days any team that is heavily reliant on one player is probably better off cashing in on that player and building a more balanced squad.

It was painful for us initially losing Grealish, but we look a far better side now with many more different ways of scoring goals.

Kane belongs in a side where he isn’t actually touching the ball all over the pitch and at the heart of every single move.

2 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

My step son adores Kane (but I’m working on him loving Villa- currently he loves Ollie and Dougie!) and anyway, he got a Kane story book for a present and it has this bullshit about growing up down the road from WHL and always wanting to play for Spurs 😂

Kane has his brother read the story book to him every night at beddy bye time 

9 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Kane has his brother read the story book to him every night at beddy bye time 

Just after Kane throws himself onto his bed and rolls around in agony?

3 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

So it's missing the pics of young Harry cheering on the invincibles in his Arsenal kit then 🤣

36 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

So it's missing the pics of young Harry cheering on the invincibles in his Arsenal kit then 🤣

Yep 😂 I read it to him for bedtime (I had nightmares that night) and couldn’t believe the bollocks!

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I think best for everyone right now would be season ending injury on match day one. No money or Kane for Spurs just feels like the right outcome imo

Nah let it happen before the window shuts but once the season has started, just to give them false hope.

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Kane free transfee to united next summer it is then.

That would be absolutely hilarious 

Some maths genius would have to do serious calculation, but I wonder, are 20 goals worth £85m? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â