VillaGoMarching

I love what's going on with Kane and Spurs at the moment. The media are actively selling him to Bayern, and it makes a great change from the media doing that on behalf of one of the Sky 6/7 clubs.

Totally and utterly deserved too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I'd be unhappy if my owner was going to jail, my CEO was a turnip, my best player wanted to leave, my manager was a random nobody, and we had no decent centre backs.

We've experienced most of that in recent years. It's their turn. 

• Like 3

This cheered me up:

The harsh reality is that we have absolutely blown a period when we had a proper decent chance of becoming one of the genuine big clubs.
Now we’re so far behind City, Dippers, Yanited, Chavs, Woolwich, Newcastle…

That period when Poch worked miracles as we navigated leaving WHL through Wembley and back to NWHL… somehow getting consistent top 4 positions and the CL dream run… that was our chance and our moment but we got tight and complacent. We failed to invest properly and we will never get a chance like that for generations. We will never have the luxury of a Spurs-loving home grown talent like Kane for generations.

Levy and Co. have **** up by monumental proportions.
Mid-table top 8 at best.
Anyone who thinks we can still compete for top 4 or trophies had clown shoes.

Surely ending the season without sacking a manager is the benchmark of improvement? It’s been what, five years since that last happened which is a clear indicator that the exec board are utterly clueless and not fit for purpose.

Just an unbelievable state of affairs and I’m not convinced Ange will be here in May (not a slight on his ability at all but the recent trend of Levy’s gross mismanagement can’t be ignored). I’m expecting Mason before March, and a relegation dogfight

They aren't wrong either.

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

I love what's going on with Kane and Spurs at the moment. The media are actively selling him to Bayern, and it makes a great change from the media doing that on behalf of one of the Sky 6/7 clubs.

Totally and utterly deserved too.

Yes but also some trying to say it’s a bad move like it’s a step down. Which is crazy Bayern are one of the biggest clubs in the world top 5 I’d say.

32 minutes ago, ender4 said:

This cheered me up:

They aren't wrong either.

You just know Mason will end up in charge before the end of the season, you could bet your house on it 🤣

Also like the way they have conveniently ignored us in their wee list, they are in for another shock this season.

Edited by duke313

13 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Yes but also some trying to say it’s a bad move like it’s a step down. Which is crazy Bayern are one of the biggest clubs in the world top 5 I’d say.

Agreed, Kane should go there...

He'd be a hero.

Bayern consistently get to CL quarter finals and Semi-finals, perhaps Kane could get them a little further.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

What link? Maybe post it

But J Zay is a multi billionaire 

Jay z is worth 1.9b and alot of his money is investments

Spurs are worth around that so unless he intends to spend zero money he wont be able to fund them.

He will probably have a group of he really wanted to buy spurs

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Jay z is worth 1.9b and alot of his money is investments

Spurs are worth around that so unless he intends to spend zero money he wont be able to fund them.

He will probably have a group of he really wanted to buy spurs

Hopefully he'll do the great British club takeover tradition of spending absolutely not even one penny of your own money, borrowing the lot from a British bank and then transfer all the debt onto the club after its bought, like what Hicks/Gillette did with Pool and the Glazers did with Man U

Edited by VillaJ100

Just now, VillaJ100 said:

Hopefully he'll do the great British club takeover tradition of spending absolutely not even one penny of your own money, borrowing the lot from a British bank and then transfer all the debt onto the club after its bought, like what Hicks/Gillette did with Pool and the Glazers did with Man U

Thats a "blueprint" for disaster 

Make it happen!

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â