VillaGoMarching

27 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

If the owner financed the club by insider trading don't the proceeds of crime get taken over by the US Government?

And hopefully they will hand the club over to a man with Premier League experience

Welcome back Randy and Bob Bradley

• Haha 1

On 24/07/2023 at 14:09, AndyM3000 said:

Considering they had a new stadium to pay for Spurs have spent a fortune over the last few season.

€136.3m so far this summer, €177.9m, €95.9m, €110.5m & €150.5m over the previous 4 seasons for a grand total of €671.1m. Not much in sales either, that's €508.3m net spend.

They seem to have flown under FFP radar.

I thought this about the stadium but apparently to service the debt on it is only about £30mil a season, not insignificant but for a 'top six' team not so bad. The longer they are out of Europe it will start to bite to be honest but to be honest the crazy inflation atm will be diluting that debt 

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

This is probably bad news if anything as he will sell and they might get the qataris. 

Ive always thought the guys buying united might end up going for spurs if the utd deal fell through

More likely bad news for Man United and their fans creaming themselves of the Qatari's buying them. Spurs would be cheaper, have a ground they haven't got to pump money in to fix up and have all those lovely foreign visitors in London to flog more half and half scarfs to.

Accepted a £13m bid from Spartak Moscow for Davison Sanchez. He doesn't want to go - can't blame him!

Cheap though eh? For an international defender. Other premier league teams should be all over that. 

Edited by Xela

Disgusted they took that offer from a Russian club really but is there much difference in evil with Saudis? Eitherway black guy in Russia not good for Sanchez no wonder he doesn't want to go to that shit hole racist psychotic country

Apparently they have to prove that Spartaks money is not from somebody connected to the sanctioned list if the transfer goes through

Spurs are really in a political mess now

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Apparently they have to prove that Spartaks money is not from somebody connected to the sanctioned list if the transfer goes through

Spurs are really in a political mess now

Russian money bad, Saudi money good.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Just had a little nosey over onto a Spurs forum. Blimey they are an unhappy bunch. 

Off for a shower now. 

I'd be unhappy if my owner was going to jail, my CEO was a turnip, my best player wanted to leave, my manager was a random nobody, and we had no decent centre backs.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â