VillaGoMarching

My hatred for Spurs is personal, so I hope we finish above them as well after beating them.

It will make me feel so warm n fuzzy and scratch the itch that is my petty grudge 😅

Hope Kane goes to Chelsea too.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MaVilla said:

without kane and Son they really are a mid or lower mid table club.

Oh, and f*** off Kane, you weasley f***, i hate that guy.

England's captain. Top guy. Top pro. Gave me some of my best experiences watching England which doesn't say much. I like him.

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

England's captain. Top guy. Top pro. Gave me some of my best experiences watching England which doesn't say much. I like him.

He isn’t a top pro though is he? He clearly ignores tactical instructions he shouldn’t be coming deep to look for the ball and getting in the way of the build up play , undoubtedly an excellent finisher but a big problem for Spurs and England almost like the Ronaldo scenario at Man Utd. A Top striker like Benzema makes the whole team better as well as scoring goals and then the likes of Haaland and Lewandowski concentrate on affecting the game in the final third you don’t see them popping up at left back.

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

A manager they idolize who won nothing. No wonder fan base are weirdos

If emery won nothing for us but got champions league for us would we be wierdos for loving emery?

He got them to the 1st ever CL final

• Like 3

I rather kane goes united so at leat it will twice a season at vest we get a diving cheating penaltu against us as opposed to four if he goes chelsea. 

Its so corrupt this league you know what kanes gonna do yet the pathetic refs always give it

7 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

He isn’t a top pro though is he? He clearly ignores tactical instructions he shouldn’t be coming deep to look for the ball and getting in the way of the build up play , undoubtedly an excellent finisher but a big problem for Spurs and England almost like the Ronaldo scenario at Man Utd. A Top striker like Benzema makes the whole team better as well as scoring goals and then the likes of Haaland and Lewandowski concentrate on affecting the game in the final third you don’t see them popping up at left back.

He's one of the best passers in Europe in the 10 position so it absolutely is instructions.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Kane ain't going nowhere from what he was saying last week. 

That won't be his choice.

With 1 year left on his contract and Spurs in the poop with no Champions league money and the biggest debt in the league, there's absolutely no way whatsoever that Levy lets his biggest asset slip out of the door for nothing - and it's questionable as to whether they can afford to offer him the new deal he'll want. 

Spurs aren't going to finish about City, United or Arsenal any time soon - they have to start budgeting for a Champions league-less future - Kane will get sacrificed for that.

I'm expecting him sold in the summer and I wouldn't hold my breath on the idea of Spurs re-investing that money in the side.

3 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Tactically he got told to sit on McGinn yesterday. Normally he starts at CF and drops deep into midfield at regular periods but yesterday first half he was pretty much always in the midfield area while Richarlison in their wisdom was placed as the number 9.

Shows how amazing McGinn is currently that Mason altered their normal style to try to nullify him but they still couldn't get close for an hour. They looked better with Kuluveski on and him running at us from slightly deeper with Kane back upfront.

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

With 1 year left on his contract and Spurs in the poop with no Champions league money and the biggest debt in the league, there's absolutely no way whatsoever that Levy lets his biggest asset slip out of the door for nothing - and it's questionable as to whether they can afford to offer him the new deal he'll want. 

Spurs aren't going to finish about City, United or Arsenal any time soon - they have to start budgeting for a Champions league-less future - Kane will get sacrificed for that.

I'm expecting him sold in the summer and I wouldn't hold my breath on the idea of Spurs re-investing that money in the side.

Chelsea it is then.

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Chelsea and Spurs created an FFP ruling to make sure that clubs outside the top four/six couldn't get in - and now they find themselves outside the top four/six - a victim of their own greed - I for one am most definitely going to enjoy that.

This scenario is delicious! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I understand the analysis here, but I think they'll keep Kane for the last season of this contract and hope that, though they'll be losing him for nothing, his goals get them back to the CL promised land. And who knows, they might! They've been in the top 4 for quite a lot of this season, it's not unthinkable that they could improve by 10-15 points next season. 

Their debt is big, but I don't think it will force them to sell this summer. 

Levy will set a Dr Evil style asking price and the transfer story will drag on all through the summer and when the window closes he will probably still be there.

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

I understand the analysis here, but I think they'll keep Kane for the last season of this contract and hope that, though they'll be losing him for nothing, his goals get them back to the CL promised land. And who knows, they might! They've been in the top 4 for quite a lot of this season, it's not unthinkable that they could improve by 10-15 points next season. 

Their debt is big, but I don't think it will force them to sell this summer. 

I can see that, and I guess there's a chance they can improve next season, but I really don't see this season as a blip - the Champions League is going to be really hard for Spurs to qualify for over the next four or five years.

Citeh are going nowhere, United seem to have themselves half sorted out and Arsenal have a very good young side - I can't see any of those three dropping out of the top four next season - Arsenal at a push. So Spurs are then competing with the richest club in the world in Newcastle, Liverpool and Chelsea for fourth - and that's without including us or even Brighton.

The loss of that £90m of income each season and the effect it'll have on their sponsors might make that debt feel a lot more onerous.

I think they'll have to improve a good amount next season to finish in the top 6.

• Like 1

I wonder how many dives and subsequent penalties the footballing cheat Kane has turned into points this year for spuds?

Unfortunately we need to do start doing the same as all the other sky scum 6 have players that dive. It could make the difference between qualifying for Europe or not.

I hate all this diving and play acting though, I wish VAR would look more closely at this......

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

I wonder how many dives and subsequent penalties the footballing cheat Kane has turned into points this year for spuds?

Unfortunately we need to do start doing the same as all the other sky scum 6 have players that dive. It could make the difference between qualifying for Europe or not.

I hate all this diving and play acting though, I wish VAR would look more closely at this......

I don’t know how many penalties have been awarded for fouls on Kane, but they’ve had 6 penalties this season and missed 1.

Of the 5 scored;
1 against Arsenal to make it 1-1 (lost the game 3-1)
1 against Everton to make it 1-0 (won the game 2-0)
1 against Forest to make it 2-0 (won the game 3-1)
1 against Everton to make it 1-0 (drew 1-1)
1 against us to make it 1-2 (lost 2-1)

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â