VillaGoMarching

@GlastonSpur Who are ya?!

All those years they had in front of us, Champions League final while we were in the Championship. Now we are level and I think we have the brighter immediate future. All that money they have wasted. 

• Like 1

Just home from the game.

There's a few teams in the "whose the most ****" league table, but these guys are definitely top three.

Bar Kane, (cheating cretin notwithstanding), who out of their XI are you having in our team? For me, none of the ****. They are absolutely woeful across the board.

(Long may it continue).

If I hear the words, clever and Kane in the same sentence with regard to the “penalty’ on match of the day I am going to put my foot through the television and send the bill to Harry Redknapp

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Kane off in the summer, Son is shite, all that money wasted on shite like Richardlison & Co, they're finished as a top team and they have nothing to show for it. words removed

Don’t worry, Beyoncé has a few gigs there at the end of the month, will make Levy a few quid. 

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

without kane and Son they really are a mid or lower mid table club.

Oh, and f*** off Kane, you weasley f***, i hate that guy.

Back where they belong when Kane leaves. Even if we don’t progress past them under Emery, Newcastle has almost certainly replaced them in the ‘Big 6’

Edited by duke313

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

It is. Check their forum out 😂

I like this one from a Swedish forum:

"Offside is the theme of the day" 

To which another poster replied:

"The whole club is offside"

:D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, duke313 said:

It is. Check their forum out 😂

The fighting cock?

should rename it the limp cock. 

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

They were properly hopeless weren't they? (For a team that's basically been in the top 6 all season).

Regardless of Kane there's so many issues in that squad back to front. Richarlison offered next to nothing at CF. At Everton he was best at left of front three but that's where Son plays but he's declining now generally.

Midfield and defence very average indeed against any sort of movement.

Regardless of how the last two games play out we really should be comfortably finishing ahead of them next season as they need a really good manager and 3-4 decent transfer windows before they can be as high as they generally have been. More likely to be where Chelsea are this time next year.

I said in match thread for first 70 minutes it was like they were being managed by Steve Bruce. No intensity in or out of possession.

Really, really embarrassing that they didn't even manage an attempt on goal - not a shot on target, just any attempt on goal - in the entire first half. 

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

They were properly hopeless weren't they? (For a team that's basically been in the top 6 all season).

Regardless of Kane there's so many issues in that squad back to front. Richarlison offered next to nothing at CF. At Everton he was best at left of front three but that's where Son plays but he's declining now generally.

Midfield and defence very average indeed against any sort of movement.

Regardless of how the last two games play out we really should be comfortably finishing ahead of them next season as they need a really good manager and 3-4 decent transfer windows before they can be as high as they generally have been. More likely to be where Chelsea are this time next year.

I said in match thread for first 70 minutes it was like they were being managed by Steve Bruce. No intensity in or out of possession.

Really, really embarrassing that they didn't even manage an attempt on goal - not a shot on target, just any attempt on goal - in the entire first half. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â